Final shopping
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Shopping alone again today... laoshu seldom will wana go shopping alone one... but.. think frm tis yr starts laoshu begin to go shopping alone liao bah... hahaha... jk lar.. long long time once nia.. hehe.. well well... off to work today... planning to go walk walk @ parkway parade shopping ctr... but.. so suay... 196 breakdown @ Suntec area... 倒霉.. nvm.. scan card n alight... uncle nv giv me ticket... he down there bz with other thingy at that point of time when I alight.. I turn to him... hands wana take ticket frm him but he nv giv me.. sad.. uncle 不喜欢我.. haha.. nvm loh... waited for awhile.. another 196 came... ppl use ticket to board the bus... me still gotto scan scan my card.. haizz... hahaha... nvm lar... 随便咯...
Met Weeshin in the bus... ok lar.. dun wana go shopping liao lar... shall c if can leave early for the day den go loh.. if not 算了.. Lucky today's students quite okie... smooth traffic... one after another... veri gd... but still there is 1 or 2 didnt come...
Headed to Icon @ Bugis jus now aft work... In the bus was thinking should I or should not... Am I lazy to go alone? Shall I? All questions start to pop out... Anyway... I went... went to the particular shop tat Im looking for... bought 2 necklaces... 1 tie n 1 bear... bought the 2nd one @ a cheaper rate... aft tat still got a lucky draw dip... got myself a 1 yr membership card for Icon... not bad not bad... hehe.. better den nth...
Now pray hard for tml... it's cny eve... hoping for a smooth traffic tml... n aso hope tat students listen n behave themselves.... hehe... pls come early... think so all will come eariler bah... cny eve mah... all bz... wana go hm early... haha... same for we all... we aso wana leave early for our reunion dinner... wahaha... jiayou bah tml~ gd luck~
It's our reunion dinner tml.. as usual @ 62... everyone will b @ 62 for our bbq steamboat... Now all our fridge is full man... realli no space liao man... hahaha... gd.. alot of thingy to eat... haha.. 能吃是福... After work gona rush hm~ wahaha...
oh yah, cant rem did I mention abt my basic photography coz... Anyway, I've submitted my form last wk... n the lady called up alreadi... ask me to go n make payment... I called Andy n c if he has rece' any call frm safra... tot of meeting him n go make payment together mah.... But me working... no time to go make payment... thank goodness got Andy... Hope tat the lady allows him to help me make payment man... bo bianz... tml mi working.. cant go with him to pay... So c how loh... heard that the coz have enough ppl liao... now got 12 ppl alreadi... total number of ppl in a class is 15... not bad arh... nv expect to have so many ppl joining.... anyway, class will commerce on Feb 28... if jus round the corner... end of tis month... veri fast arh... haha.. kinda excited for it... hehe... hopefully no changes will b made... Every Wed means every Wed... pls~ no changes pls~ If not I lugi... *touch wood* Yeahh.. Basic Photography Course~ Im coming~~ wahahaha... lalala.... :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 张智成 - May I Love You
Shopping alone again today... laoshu seldom will wana go shopping alone one... but.. think frm tis yr starts laoshu begin to go shopping alone liao bah... hahaha... jk lar.. long long time once nia.. hehe.. well well... off to work today... planning to go walk walk @ parkway parade shopping ctr... but.. so suay... 196 breakdown @ Suntec area... 倒霉.. nvm.. scan card n alight... uncle nv giv me ticket... he down there bz with other thingy at that point of time when I alight.. I turn to him... hands wana take ticket frm him but he nv giv me.. sad.. uncle 不喜欢我.. haha.. nvm loh... waited for awhile.. another 196 came... ppl use ticket to board the bus... me still gotto scan scan my card.. haizz... hahaha... nvm lar... 随便咯...
Met Weeshin in the bus... ok lar.. dun wana go shopping liao lar... shall c if can leave early for the day den go loh.. if not 算了.. Lucky today's students quite okie... smooth traffic... one after another... veri gd... but still there is 1 or 2 didnt come...
Headed to Icon @ Bugis jus now aft work... In the bus was thinking should I or should not... Am I lazy to go alone? Shall I? All questions start to pop out... Anyway... I went... went to the particular shop tat Im looking for... bought 2 necklaces... 1 tie n 1 bear... bought the 2nd one @ a cheaper rate... aft tat still got a lucky draw dip... got myself a 1 yr membership card for Icon... not bad not bad... hehe.. better den nth...
Now pray hard for tml... it's cny eve... hoping for a smooth traffic tml... n aso hope tat students listen n behave themselves.... hehe... pls come early... think so all will come eariler bah... cny eve mah... all bz... wana go hm early... haha... same for we all... we aso wana leave early for our reunion dinner... wahaha... jiayou bah tml~ gd luck~
It's our reunion dinner tml.. as usual @ 62... everyone will b @ 62 for our bbq steamboat... Now all our fridge is full man... realli no space liao man... hahaha... gd.. alot of thingy to eat... haha.. 能吃是福... After work gona rush hm~ wahaha...
oh yah, cant rem did I mention abt my basic photography coz... Anyway, I've submitted my form last wk... n the lady called up alreadi... ask me to go n make payment... I called Andy n c if he has rece' any call frm safra... tot of meeting him n go make payment together mah.... But me working... no time to go make payment... thank goodness got Andy... Hope tat the lady allows him to help me make payment man... bo bianz... tml mi working.. cant go with him to pay... So c how loh... heard that the coz have enough ppl liao... now got 12 ppl alreadi... total number of ppl in a class is 15... not bad arh... nv expect to have so many ppl joining.... anyway, class will commerce on Feb 28... if jus round the corner... end of tis month... veri fast arh... haha.. kinda excited for it... hehe... hopefully no changes will b made... Every Wed means every Wed... pls~ no changes pls~ If not I lugi... *touch wood* Yeahh.. Basic Photography Course~ Im coming~~ wahahaha... lalala.... :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 张智成 - May I Love You

<< Home