Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CNY Day 4...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

大年初三... ...

Out with mama to bishan... Soya bean ah ma's hse... It has been soooo long ever since we last met... After visiting, went to FJ @ J8 for lunch... J8's FJ aso got pepper lunch wor... mmm... yummy~ haha... Shop shop ard @ J8... Mama bought 2 pairs of leather slippers again.. haha... Me hunt for shoes... but got nth~ sad.. haha... sianz... head back hm bah... took 57 frm bishan interchange to bukit merah interchange... direct... gd... but it takes us ard 1hr to reach lar... Relax loh.. haha.. slowly shake back... Took afew pics while on the bus.. haha.. nth better to do mah... take pic pic with mama.. hehe...

So suay... aft tat nia.. haizz... my nokia siao siao... the left soft key got prb.. cannot b pressed... sianz... press press press still cannot... Press till finger pain still cannot... All the other buttons r alright... onli tat stupid left soft key.. sad~ I know.. I wana change hp soon.. but u aso no nid like tat mah... 好坏不坏... haizz... like tat how.. I still gotto go nokia care to c wad happen 1st... sad~ I still wana trade in 美美的.. stupid phone... pls dun let mi spend on u again... Hope tat the soft key prb can b solved easily... pls... I dun wana spend any $ on servicing... but I doubt I can siam... haizz... Dun care liao lar... Die die wana trade in asap liao... dun wana wait for missy le... I c if realli cannot wait den I dun wait liao... faster trade in better.. dun later got any other prb again.. sianz~

Stupid phone make my mood changes... haizz...!!! =( No appetite to eat aso... ARgghhHH!!!!!!
Tis nokia 7610 has been with me for 1yr plus goin to 2yrs liao... went for doctor for 2 times.. 1st time free.. still under warranty... 2nd time no more warranty liao.. gotto pay.. pay $70plus for it... so shitty.. tis is the 3rd time liao... pls... I dun wana pay... haizz... pray hard tml it come alive... pls... left soft key 乖一点... 求求你... If tml alive back I definitely go trade in straight away without any more considerations liao... pls pls pls~

Hmmm... tml gotto work liao... kinda sianz... dun feel like working... haha... break for too long too lazy to go back work liao... lalala... Hmmm... Tml gonna leave early to go nokia care 1st... haizz... sianz sianz sianz.... gd luck to me... pls... pray hard... dear hp... pls alive~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 王力宏 - Finally