大年初五...
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
大年初五... ...
今天是个好日子.. 哈哈哈~ 22/2/2007... 这样多2... 哈哈... 美~~ 容易记... 今天老鼠花了一笔$$$... haha... few hundreds.... say bye to my ang bao $$$.... lol~
电话还是siao siao... 没的救... went nokia care b4 work... send in for servicing still need to pay $$ wor... abt $40 plus till $60... tis is the range... omg... imagine $60 for servicing it... so shitty man... I still planning to trade in one loh... haizz... headache.... I was told tat I can go n try trading it 1st... But jus scare tat later they found out tat the phone got some prb den dun allow me to blah blah blah... But nvm lar... 为了我的电话... I try... ask how much if I wana trade in blah blah blah... den in the end I did~ haha... trade in my nokia 7610 for $100... onli $100 wor.. sad... lucky can trade in sia... lucky they nv check check... if not still gotto spend another $60... haha.. save my $60... So, trade in my nokia 7610 for nokia 7373... yes.. tat swivel phone... 1st time using swivel phone.. haha... actuali Im thinking which should I change to... either Nokia 7373 or Nokia 7390... think think here think think there... duno which to choose... in the end decided to get Nokia 7373... n its cheaper den Nokia 7390... Duno y singtel nv promote nokia 7373 with any plans leh... If I wan to upgrade my plan.. still gotto pay more... weird... haha.. anyway... after trading in nokia 7610 for $100... I still gotto pay $328 for my nokia 7373... its abt $100 cheaper den getting nokia 7390.... hmmm... think worth it bah... So in the end jus bought a 空机 loh...
So say Bye to my nokia 7610... & welcome my nokia 7373... so paiseh o missy... nv wait for u liao... cannot wait le lar... hp got prb so bo bianz... lalala... faster come back den I shall acc u go buy ur hp... hahaha... U can aim for nokia 7390 liao... hehehe... coz I didnt buy tat... :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
大年初五... ...
今天是个好日子.. 哈哈哈~ 22/2/2007... 这样多2... 哈哈... 美~~ 容易记... 今天老鼠花了一笔$$$... haha... few hundreds.... say bye to my ang bao $$$.... lol~
电话还是siao siao... 没的救... went nokia care b4 work... send in for servicing still need to pay $$ wor... abt $40 plus till $60... tis is the range... omg... imagine $60 for servicing it... so shitty man... I still planning to trade in one loh... haizz... headache.... I was told tat I can go n try trading it 1st... But jus scare tat later they found out tat the phone got some prb den dun allow me to blah blah blah... But nvm lar... 为了我的电话... I try... ask how much if I wana trade in blah blah blah... den in the end I did~ haha... trade in my nokia 7610 for $100... onli $100 wor.. sad... lucky can trade in sia... lucky they nv check check... if not still gotto spend another $60... haha.. save my $60... So, trade in my nokia 7610 for nokia 7373... yes.. tat swivel phone... 1st time using swivel phone.. haha... actuali Im thinking which should I change to... either Nokia 7373 or Nokia 7390... think think here think think there... duno which to choose... in the end decided to get Nokia 7373... n its cheaper den Nokia 7390... Duno y singtel nv promote nokia 7373 with any plans leh... If I wan to upgrade my plan.. still gotto pay more... weird... haha.. anyway... after trading in nokia 7610 for $100... I still gotto pay $328 for my nokia 7373... its abt $100 cheaper den getting nokia 7390.... hmmm... think worth it bah... So in the end jus bought a 空机 loh...
So say Bye to my nokia 7610... & welcome my nokia 7373... so paiseh o missy... nv wait for u liao... cannot wait le lar... hp got prb so bo bianz... lalala... faster come back den I shall acc u go buy ur hp... hahaha... U can aim for nokia 7390 liao... hehehe... coz I didnt buy tat... :P
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home