#$%^(*!@#$!!!!!
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
..... ..... ..... ..... .....
Missy so gd... always get to dream of him... I wan aso like nv... got lar.. once or twice nia... y... I wan more... ppl used to say if u miss someone... thinking of someone... at nite slp sure will dream of tat someone... but how come it doesnt applies to me... sad... so far 我梦到的他都不是那么好的... 很怕.. 每次都很快就结束... 醒来什么都记不起... 回想一下... 什么都想不起... 我还想要梦梦他... 我还有好多好多话想要对他说... ...
Read kor's blog... haiz... 好想偷偷地掉眼泪哦... 想到那时... 那一天老鼠哭了... 偷偷摸摸地哭... 结果变成光明正大地哭... haizz... Understand how kor feel... Im feeling the same as him... Realli hate it when they always say tat kinda thingy... Morning aso heard mama saying wad happen ytd... wad grandma says.. blah blah blah... I was like.. ah.. mm.. har.. oh... nv react much... make my day sianz.... haiz...
Dun 乱乱想.... CNY coming soon liao.... every thingy will b fine... happy... good...
有时想想... 日子这样一天一天的过... 人也一天一天的老... 好象有好多好多事还没做... 老鼠也好象有好多好多话想说可是就是一直把它藏在心里... 什么也不说.... 谁问老鼠也不说... 要说也不懂要说什么... 不会说... 习惯了吧... 有些事, 自己懂就好... ... 不懂自己在说什么了... 乱...
Bought 3 cds back again today... Gary's, Kenji's & Angela's... Listening to them now... not bad not bad... no regret...
"梦是自己的内在城堡
梦里是一个花与旋律的世界
一场听觉与视觉的梦里花
关于成长蜕变与勇敢做梦的
小老鼠" -:copyright
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 吴克群 - 残废
..... ..... ..... ..... .....
Missy so gd... always get to dream of him... I wan aso like nv... got lar.. once or twice nia... y... I wan more... ppl used to say if u miss someone... thinking of someone... at nite slp sure will dream of tat someone... but how come it doesnt applies to me... sad... so far 我梦到的他都不是那么好的... 很怕.. 每次都很快就结束... 醒来什么都记不起... 回想一下... 什么都想不起... 我还想要梦梦他... 我还有好多好多话想要对他说... ...
Read kor's blog... haiz... 好想偷偷地掉眼泪哦... 想到那时... 那一天老鼠哭了... 偷偷摸摸地哭... 结果变成光明正大地哭... haizz... Understand how kor feel... Im feeling the same as him... Realli hate it when they always say tat kinda thingy... Morning aso heard mama saying wad happen ytd... wad grandma says.. blah blah blah... I was like.. ah.. mm.. har.. oh... nv react much... make my day sianz.... haiz...
Dun 乱乱想.... CNY coming soon liao.... every thingy will b fine... happy... good...
有时想想... 日子这样一天一天的过... 人也一天一天的老... 好象有好多好多事还没做... 老鼠也好象有好多好多话想说可是就是一直把它藏在心里... 什么也不说.... 谁问老鼠也不说... 要说也不懂要说什么... 不会说... 习惯了吧... 有些事, 自己懂就好... ... 不懂自己在说什么了... 乱...
Bought 3 cds back again today... Gary's, Kenji's & Angela's... Listening to them now... not bad not bad... no regret...
"梦是自己的内在城堡
梦里是一个花与旋律的世界
一场听觉与视觉的梦里花
关于成长蜕变与勇敢做梦的
小老鼠" -:copyright
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 吴克群 - 残废

<< Home