Friday, January 19, 2007

Angry me...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

气死我了!!!! Jus finished entering my post nia... click publish onli... n nth is been posted.. shitty~ Waste my effort complaining abt today... Today realli not my day man...

Shit~!!! WAD THE ......~!! SO SICKENING!! ANGRY!!!

Super duper angry today man... 1st time quarrel with pple... 1st time so angry man... realli dun care man... shoot at her... she unhappy with me aso like tat... U r the one who tell me got stock... will transfer over n call me up to collect... blah blah blah... in the end? I gotto go down 2 times to the shop personally to chase aft u den u happy.... but still no stock for me... sickening....

Remember last few days of Dec last yr, went to Poh Kim to buy vcd.... Finish watching part 1 of it... discover tat part 2 contains part 1 too... sianz... gotto go n change... at tat time is onli 1 wk aft I bought it... nvm no choice but to go down... tell them abt it... They called up other outlets to check if there is anymore stock coz currently tis outlet got no stock liao... too bad lar... gotto wait for them to send the vcd over frm anchorpoint to Tiong Bahru... wait loh... left my name n contact for them to call me up once the stock has arrive... gotto wait....

Wait n wait n wait... 1 wks passed... how come haben call me yet leh? nvm... I shall call them n ask instead... they say wad... their stocks r there but haben check if the vcd I wan has arrive not... nvm loh... gotto wait till they check... wait for them to call loh... Next few days, happened to go Tiong Bahru... Went to check it out... ask them if the vcd is there yet? Guess wad... They say no! Not yet! oh man... y so long... they call n check at the outlet again...blah blah... say when stock come den call me... blah blah... ok loh fine.. I wait...

Ytd, rece' no call frm them yet... so long liao... gonna b 3 wks alreadi man... how long more do I have to wait leh? nvm... call them up.... check with them again... they still say the same thingy... stock not here... no stock at their shop now... blah blah blah... ask me for contact again... wad the..... I have alreadi given... how many times u wana ask for it.... nvm loh... I giv...

I make a trip down today loh... ask them has the vcd arrive? They say wad... NO again~ wad is tis man... N U know wad... one of the staff den go n call other outlets to check for the vcd again.... oh my... how many thingy u gotto ask... tat time say tis particular outlet has the vcd I wan.. will get them send over... will call me once arrive... blah blah blah... den how come now gotto call n ask where got the vcd again leh? If no stock U can aso call n tell me rite.... pls loh... take down my name n contact for wad? for fun isit... I shoot them loh.... Isit gotto wait till I come down n chase aft for my vcd den they will make the effort to call n check if there is anymore stock for me... blah blah... if I dun come down means not gonna help me get my vcd liao lar? correct a not... she dare not say anythingy... diam diam... I ask her loh... how long they wan me to wait... isit to wait till 1 mth over liao den when I come down exchange den cannot exchange den they happy? later aft 1 mth they say oh, too late to exchange liao coz more den 1 mth... blah blah den I how? She still say no lar.. we will let u exchange coz its the packing got prb.. meaning their fault.. so sure to let me change for a new one... blah blah... Keep asking me change for dvd instead... I ask her.. dvd more ex... does it mean I change for tat I dun haf to pay for the extra? If yes okie loh.. I will change... if not no way... Im not gonna change tat... she say no.. I will have to pay... dvd $30 plus... No loh.. I not changing tat~! Ur fault wad... Y I gotto listen to u change for dvd n pay extra?

She bo bian... jus keep calling other outlets... but all got no stock liao... wad she's gonna do leh... she lucky... found 1... at duno compass point or wad lar... got stock... tell me tat they will send over for me... need to wait for another 1 wk or so... I ask her... wad if 1 wk liao still haben come leh... how? She diam.. ask the other party how long will it take to arrive their outlet... She say mayb either mon or tues will come... I ask again... wad if mon or tues aso nv leh... REalli angry loh... waste my time waste my trip is not a prb... not so particular aso tat... wad make me n mama angry is tat if we dun make a trip down n ask meaning they will jus sit there dun bother dun care? Dun have to help customer get their thingy changed or wad? We went down den they start calling here calling there ask ard?? Didnt bother to help.... if not stock aso sure will call up other outlet quickly to get customers' thiingy done rite? haizz.... duno lar... fedup man~ @#$%^&%*^%$#!!!!!!

Well.. in the end 她拿我没办法... no choice but to let me choose another show to change for... I rather choose for another show n pay a little more den changing dvd for tat n pay more extras... wait long den I will do tat....

Poor salesgirl loh... today jus not ur day... kena me shoot still kena mama shoot... I know u sure unhappy... who will b happy... U think I like to "quarrel" with u in ur shop meh... I aso dun wan... waste my energy... my breath... U tot I dun wan face meh...我只是不爽你们的服务... but come to think of it realli loh... pls... dun let customer go n chase aft u...

说真的... 吵架的感觉不好受... 不知道该怎么形容我心里的感受... 不懂怎么形容好... Anyway就是not good... 吵架好像怕怕的... 怪怪的... 吓死人了... 想不到本小姐我... 哈哈.. 也会有今天... 嗨~ 不想了... 越想越气... 气死人!!! 气死我了!!!

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.


Today bought a watch frm CityChain... Not mine... haha... Bought for my dearest mama a Titus Watch~ Hehe... 妈妈喜欢吗? 老鼠给你的情人节礼物... 哈哈哈~ 妈妈, 哪.. 我的礼物呢? lol!!!

Wed, met up with my dear hippo... Went FEP for shopping... While waiting, saw Cuishan & Qianyu... so coincidence... hehe... cuishan, next target is u liao... haha... I know wed u r free... same as me... hahaha... next time shall go shopping on wed together o~ hehehe...

Jus bought 2 tee shirts frm FEP... nth much catches out eyes... haha... mayb too fussy liao bah... hoho~ Well well... shop shop here... shop shop there... frm FEP to Zara.. frm Zara to Taka... frm Taka to Heeren... frm Heeren to PS... saw tis tee @ PS... diff horoscope got diff color... $25... hmm.. can consider hor... hehe... quite interesting... not bad loh... shall go n get it the next time... haha...

Frens keep saying 世界上只有懒女人没有丑女人.... Think laoshu aso gotto change change abit liao bah.... but makeup is a no to her loh... she is those who dun put on makeup other den performing last time... hmm... shall start with marscara bah... hahaha... tats wad my frens always say.. hahaha... marscara n lips... tis 2 thingy... hmmm... shall try... lol~ more 女人... anyway cny coming soon aso... aso gotto b 美美吗... 对吗.. hehe... c lar... hahaha.... hiao~ lol~

K lar... gotto go slp le lar... tml still gotto work... nitenite... sweet dreamz... wad is over is alreadi over... dun bother abt it le... haf a happy dream tonite... muackx....

@ Tis point of time, Im listening to 施文斌 - 眼泪