Sunday, November 12, 2006

stupig 124

For the past 1 wk... same old thingy... work work work... caught a flu... sneeze sneeze... anyway.. skipped the worksheet study on wednesday.. bo bianz... Settled missy's income tax thingy... now waiting for them to send the form over to missy nia... n missy, please remember to send it back asap wor.. dateline is 8/12/2006 wor...

Friday was not a gd day for me... Have been waiting for my 124 @ City Hall there... wait wait wait... more n more pple gather ard tat bus stop... shit man.. bus still dun wana come... in my heart thinking sure lotsa pple one loh... sianz... Waited for abt 40mins I think... finally it comes... but... omg~ Wana try to squeeze onto the bus aso cannot sia... somehow onli less den 8ppl managed to bah... sickening... wad happen man... nvm loh.. bo bianz mah.. so wait loh... wait n wait n wait... waited for another 20mins like tat den another 124 comes... omg!!! Dun care... die die aso wana board onto the bus man... lucky managed to... as usual... its packed~ Full of passengers... Wondering wad happen sia... Poor me stand down there wait till... haizz... backache.. hand tiring(coz carrying thingy)... While waiting I was thinking "Will I faint? Coz frm morning till den still haben grab anything yet.." Now feel so sick of waiting buses... haizz...

Ytd rain rain again... nv go out... straight hm after work... Today early in the morning wake up... yes... its sunday... I should still b in bed lying... sleeping.. dreaming.. haha... but I woke up... well.. went office to help out in the ceremony... Those kids r so kawaii.. haha.. even though we duno each other... they r not frm our centre... one of the boy pull me here n there tell me wad he has drawn on the board lar... tok to me... haha.. so cute sia... n aso there is the twins.. k1 gers... so sweet looking... so cutee... if its my meimei jiu hao... wahaha... sure to doll them up nicely.. bring them out... blah blah blah~ wahahahah... Anyway... haiz.. regret man.. today actuali can no nid wear so nicely.. no nid so smart lookin... haha.. coz we not the main person... haha.. actuali casual wear will do loh.. haiz.. den I no nid headache think think wad I wana wear... haha...

Well.. well.. over liao lar.. haha.. dun care le... When we reach office, Renu bluff the person-in-charge that we r there to collect the awards on behalf of our children.. n they believe sia... bring us to our boss n told her some parents(refering to us) r looking for her... wahahaha... funny sia... do we look old? wahaha.. jk~ I guess so liao lar... haha... next yr gonna b 23 le.. onli~ hahaha... so scary... Next yr 23... den next next yr 24... n so on~ omg~ hahaha... but poor us still mei ren yao leh how... Correct not missy n kor~ we old le hor... jialat.. wahahaha...

Hmmm... now keep counting down to the date for our holidays... hehehe... lalala... thinking of that so happy... hahaha.. :P well well... Thinking of cutting my hair b4 goin holiday... mayb next wk bah... so missy, I wunt b waiting for u liao lar... haha... I go cut 1st... go over c u mus meimei mah... wahahah... But hor... Duno wana go where cut leh... any suggestions? I dun wan too ex... I wan nice nice one... I tot of asking the hair stylist to cut wadever they think suit me again... but I scare of the outcome... hahaha... previously ever ask the hair stylist to cut wad he think suits me.. but.. missy says nice.. me jus not used to it so find it weird weird... hehe.. so duno leh... cut short? shoulder length? Tot of cutting something like... ermm... behind layered alot.. thin thin... long nvm.. but top part.. short.. aiya.. duno lar.. duno how to describe.. haha.. C how lar... cut cut cut... Cut botak lar hor... better.. no nid bother so much... wahahaha... :P

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm