Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Braces taken off~

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

"Happy happy~ lalalalala~~ happy happy~ lalalalala~~" Wahahahahhaa..... Im sooooooo happy today~ hehehe.... woowhoo~~~ Yeahhh~~~ hahaha... siao liao~ keke~ ^ ^

Early morning went dental with mama... settle her teeth thingy... monday goin again... mayb her teeth will b ready by den... Went Tiong Bahru Market find aunt n uncle... hehe... kill time there... haha... coz still early... my ortho appointment is @ 2.30pm... still got 3 hrs to go.... spend ard 1 hr at Tiong Bahru.. den off we go... Went to CK Tangs walk walk shop shop awhile... Mama bought a bag... half price... got sales now... hehe.. plus the tangs rebate... manage to buy the bag for abt $30 nia.. hehe.. gd arh... haha... Nth much frm Tangs... make our way to FEP~ again... shop shop walk walk see see look look ard.... haha... shop for a bag for our dear missy... trying to find a suitable bag for her.... went into tis bag shop.. omg~ haha... full of bags.. c till eyes go kuku~ hahaha... too many.. too hard to choose... spotted a bag frm another shop... see see look look... seems not bad... quite nice... mama aso say mei mei... the one with pink is nicest... the other 2 color out~ wahahaha... yes... shall jus buy it... Yes missy... I've bought it for u liao... ex worr... I told mama tat the bag shall b ur next yr bday gift bah... hahaha... set man!! hahahaha... lalala... shall keep till dec go over den pass it to u... Early bday present... happy mah? wahahaha...

Thirsty.. bought a cup of drink glup frm 7-eleven.. sit at the side n rest~ wait till 2pm den slowly shake to Aloha... haha.. Sit sit wait for awhile... thinking should I ask yvonne if I can get some of the pics back? but feel paiseh to ask leh... hahaha... okok~ my turn~ haha.. gan chiong~ coz last wk doc say might b able to remove braces today if everything goes well....

Yess~ Im sooo happy~ Dr Loh says can remove... in my heart was like... oh thank goodness.. happy sia~ He still ask mi.. happy mah? can remove braces liao.. haha.. cute sia... Oh.. on the process of removing... hmmmm.... when Dr cut off the wires.. opening the brackets... I was like... oh my.. I can feel the force man... shit~ haha.. will my teeth drop off? oh~ Den he uses somethingy to spray on my teeth... trying to remove the brackets n the 'glue' bah.. haha.. can feel the water splash all over my face.. haha... I jus guai guai close my eyes... dun wana get any dirt into my eyes... Den awhile later... start to feel abit numb on the inner side of my lips... den Dr starts to clean my teeth... the thingy he used to clean my teeth.. omg~ duno wad isit sia... seems to b soo... ermm... dunoo how to describe it lar... After finish tat... Dr take model of my teeth again... dun like it man... haha.. hard to breath.. haha... :P 不好受.. 哈哈!

Anyway.... everything is over... haha... Dr says mei mei liao... ask mi how I feel... Do I feel any pain thruout the whole treatment... Say mama sure veri happy coz my teeth mei mei liao... hehehehe.... Well... I told Dr loh... Its realli not painful at all... no pain!! Onli thingy is when Dr wana change wires of do anything to the brackets etc... I hate it when Dr so called put in alot of force on my teeth... haha... feel tat kinda pain onli... not other pain... But... overall is veri veri good~ Im realli veri happy with it... Everyone there @ Aloha was so surprise... They feel so happy for me... They ask how come I so fast finish my treatment... Less den 1 yr... thou at 1st say should b ard 1.5yrs to 2yrs... Count count onli 11mths... no arh... tml den is exactly 11mths.. haha... One of the staff still ask Dr how come my case is so fast.. haha.. Dr says my teeth cooperate with me... wahahahaha... Thanx my dear teeth~ wahahaha... guai o~ hehe... That staff aso say tat Im guai... haha... coz I went for all my appointment accordingly... nv miss or skip any... guai o~ hehehe....

Anyway... Its so 神奇... after extraction there r holes... gaps... den now... wahh... hahahaha.... Now touch touch my teeth got a different feel liao... not used to it... wahahah... my inner lips aso not used to it yet... feel numb numb like tat.. 佩服佩服 Dr Loh~ 厉害! 赞!!! Last but not least... At last asked~ haha... ask Dr c if I can get any photos taken during the treatment... haha.. yesh.. he allows to giv mi the b4 n after pics.. haha... n aso he gave me my teeth model~ can keep keep... 收做纪念.. 哈哈!

HMmmm... now thinkin back... omg~ hahaha... Still rem how much I spent on my teeth... b4 goin for ortho treatment... Went clean teeth... fix teeth... Spend $55 & $90... Den went Xray n consultation for teeth $350.. Extract 4 teeth $220... Whole orthodontic treatment $6900... Den last few wks go clean clean teeth one more time $45... omg!! Haha~ Faint ya? hahaha... OMG!! A total of $7660!!! Faint Faint Faint!!!! there goes my savings.... ><

Okok~ Enough of my teeth liao bah... hahahaha... anyway... still gotto go back for some follow up.. gotto put duno wad lar.. like a case like tat bah... get the teeth fix in position no more 歪歪斜斜.. haha.. Once I out frm Aloha... I went crazy again~ wahaha... I down there.. hehe.. mama mei mei mah.. den keep smiling show mama.. hahaha... I went toilet wash face.. the cleaner tot wad happen to me sia... hahaha... Den ask mama wad happen to me lar.. blah blah blah~ Even cleaner auntie aso c c my teeth~ wahahaha... *shy*

Make our way to makan~ Hungry liao... haha... Went Scotts to have Ajisen~ treat mama have a good meal... hehehe... After tat keep thinking wana go whr... tot of goin to c the nike watch that I have been tokin abt... hehe.. but whr leh? Rem the other time I passby a shop @ Marina n I saw it... Thinking to go over marina square~ hahahaha... Off we went... yeahh... haha.. went to that shop n c... nv saw the one I like... so sad~ no mood liao lar... haha... Walk walk ard marina again... duno whr to go liao... suddenly I saw Nike~ yeah~ hahaha... Tell mama n went in straight... frm far alreadi saw there's watches... zoom~ haha.. stand infront of the watches n c.... shall I buy? hahaha.... ask the staff to show mi... try try.. den ask mama for opinion~ haha... Mama aso says mei mei leh... happy~ hahaha... finally make up my mind~ my niketiming merge uplift~ wahahaha.... Buy thingy for myself again... 宠一宠自己.. haha~

总而言之, 我非常高兴.. 非常感谢 Aloha Dental - Dr Loh & Staffs... 也要谢谢 Dr Ho for introducing me to Aloha Dental. Without your introducing, I think my teeth still the same as b4.. no change bah... =)

Lalala... Happy Happy~ ^ ^ Woowhoo~ 我的牙齿美美了~ 哇哈哈哈~!!! Yeahh~

*Anyone wana go .B.I.R.D. buy thingy? Frm now till 24 Sept, If U r goin.. tell me leh.. haha.. mus tell hor... help mi earn stickers.. haha... every $50 U spent can get 1 sticker.. but coz now till 24 Sept got double... so if spent $50 U will get 2 stickers instead.. So.. help me lar... wahaha... I need 4 more to go... hehehe... *

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm