Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

OMG~~!!! Today is suay or heng sia... omg omg omg~ National Day mah... Singapore Bday today... Y I so suay... omg~ Now its my 3rd time typing my blog for today liao man.... sickening sia.... sianzz...

Haizz.. gotto type again n again make mi so frustrated... Hmph~!

Anyway was saying tat I miss my time spent in cnps n nhss... of coz miss my nyp life aso lar... hehehe... but y cnps n nhss leh... well well... coz I miss the dance.... miss the dance society... Remember all the tough time we all spent together as a big family... all the hardwork... all the sweat... haha... All these hardwork n sweat.. we got proudness... got excellent results... got medals... got golds.. silvers.. etc... We all strive for it~ yeahh... we done our best to make the big family so united~

Sometimes do think of wana go learn dancing... can get to perform here n there for everyone who loves dancing... C-ing those dancers on tv... so envy them sometimes.. they can get to dance so gracefully.. so nice... can get to dance with artist lar.. singers lar.. perform for events.. for everyone to c... so good.. I aso wan... ><

Oh.. Finally I've finish watching my <<爱情魔发师>>... Its so nice sia... Its funny... touching.. romantic... hehehe... nice show.... Mmmm my 杜亚斯... 贝若依... stylo~ hehehe...

When will laoshu get the chance know find her 恶魔 or 杜亚斯 leh... wahahaha... waiting waiting~!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm