Happy or Sad... ?
Went for my ortho appointment.... feel so disappointed when I heard wad the doc says when he saw my teeth... haizz... so disappointed~ =( He was kinda shock to c how come the teeth outcome for tis time is not wad he expected... hmmm... sianzz... One gd thingy now is tat I need not put any rubberbands on my teeth liao... Finally can open mouth big big wide wide liao... wahahaha.... Oppss... cannot.. Im girl girl.. mus gentle gentle.. hehehe... Happy coz no rubberband.. n so I can eat easily... hehe... But still... haizz...
2 wks later goin for my appointment again... Wah seh~ Tis month August I went 3 times appointment wor... omg rite... if every time go aso pay... wah seh~ there goes my 1mth salary liao man... jialat~ hahaha... but... well.. if got enough $ jus pay loh... anyway its sooner or later one... somemore think I left with mayb ard 2 or 3 more to pay bah... aft tat den no more payment to b made liao... jiayou lar~ Blink blink eyes nia so fast gonna b one yr liao... in one yrs time alreadi can finsh paying the whole sum of $ for my ortho treatment liao... tats fast isnt it... haha... thinking of my $$ spent on my ortho treatment.... haiz... there it goes... haha... hoping tat I can finish my ortho treatment smoothly in 1.5 - 2 yrs time.... jiayou jiayou~ the earliest will b by yr 2007 Apr... the longest will b by yr 2007 Oct...
Hmmmm....... Cant wait for Sun to come sia... hehehe.... it has been ermm... 5 yrs bah... ever since we graduated... So long nv get to meet up with them liao man.... miss everyone... And aso cant wait for Sept 2nd.... Hehe... Gonna have a very wonderful time @ Aloha Changi.. hehe... Everyone will b goin... including grandparents.. granny... aunts n uncles.. cousins all.. woowhoo~ happy happy.... 1st time bah... hehe~ ^ ^ Lastly... haha... one last thingy I cant wait for... hahaha.... know wad?? hohoho... slowly guess lar... lalala~ lololo~ lelele~ lululu~ lilili~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Wilber Pan - Wo Bu Pa
2 wks later goin for my appointment again... Wah seh~ Tis month August I went 3 times appointment wor... omg rite... if every time go aso pay... wah seh~ there goes my 1mth salary liao man... jialat~ hahaha... but... well.. if got enough $ jus pay loh... anyway its sooner or later one... somemore think I left with mayb ard 2 or 3 more to pay bah... aft tat den no more payment to b made liao... jiayou lar~ Blink blink eyes nia so fast gonna b one yr liao... in one yrs time alreadi can finsh paying the whole sum of $ for my ortho treatment liao... tats fast isnt it... haha... thinking of my $$ spent on my ortho treatment.... haiz... there it goes... haha... hoping tat I can finish my ortho treatment smoothly in 1.5 - 2 yrs time.... jiayou jiayou~ the earliest will b by yr 2007 Apr... the longest will b by yr 2007 Oct...
Hmmmm....... Cant wait for Sun to come sia... hehehe.... it has been ermm... 5 yrs bah... ever since we graduated... So long nv get to meet up with them liao man.... miss everyone... And aso cant wait for Sept 2nd.... Hehe... Gonna have a very wonderful time @ Aloha Changi.. hehe... Everyone will b goin... including grandparents.. granny... aunts n uncles.. cousins all.. woowhoo~ happy happy.... 1st time bah... hehe~ ^ ^ Lastly... haha... one last thingy I cant wait for... hahaha.... know wad?? hohoho... slowly guess lar... lalala~ lololo~ lelele~ lululu~ lilili~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Wilber Pan - Wo Bu Pa

<< Home