Sunday, August 13, 2006

Celebration...

Stuck in 196 for 1hr 15mins... keep jamming @ Suntec.... 1hr 15mins~ Faint~ Omg~ From far I saw "lights" in the sky.. den I discover its fireworks... omg~ SO nice.. Lucky I take 196 instead of 197... coz I can get to c fireworks... hehe... quickly take out my hp.. getting ready to take a pic... but who knows... haizz... Pose down there for so long waitin for the bus to go nearer so tat I can take pic pic... in the end... Traffic jam... jam for so long in the bus... Till I so sianz... in the end hor... took me nearly 2hrs to reach home... *faint* Soooo damn lots of ppls sia... hahaha... forget abt it.. if not I sure go n see fireworks aso.. hehe... n if got boyboy pei lagi romantic... wahahaha...

Today morning went market with mama.... not to buy fish or meat or vegetables.. but jus to buy fruits... yess... all fruits.. haha.. after tat went holland fetch granny to temple pray pray... after tat back to grandparents' hse.... Wait for the yummy food to arrive... Den when almost everyone has reach... there we go.. start our buffet~ Yumyum~ Eat till full full sia...

Hmm... now Im quite excited for the sept chalet... hehehe... *clap clap* Coz everyone will b goin... including grandpa, grandma, granny n all the other relatives... hehehe... happy... nv like tat b4.. so excited for it.. hehe.. aft tat leh.. will b excited for my 9days trip to Oz.. hee... abit sad coz kor cant join us for tat trip... haizz... coz he jus got tis work not long... n somemore he is studyin... so mah... haiz.. bo bianz.. gotto wait next time lar....

Ohh.. at last... ever since 2001... we nv realli meet up liao... mayb some still got lar.. but not all... not everyone together loh... Hee... It has been 5 yrs... haha.. soo long liao man.. so fast... at last at last... there's a gathering for us... haha.. tks yuxiang for the call man.. if u nv say think there hardly b any bah... Hoping to have a gathering for veri long liao... miss all of them man... Cya ppl next sun~~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Utada Hikaru - Blue