Shopping shopping shopping~~~
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Hmm... seems like laoshu keep buying things non-stop recently.. wahahaha... ever since mama went Tiong Bahru change thingy.. I aso got the urge to buy buy new thingy.. haha... Got myself a short cardi the other day... n bought a buy for mama... den recently went PS with mama.. went carrefour shop shop... bought not much items but cost quite ... ahem~ $$.. Anyway.. buy n buy n buy... ytd bought a top for myself aso... hiak hiak~
Today went PS again... went to m%industrial again.. haha... bought a top for myself... den got a free carry... get a yellow one instead of pink.. anyway still duno will use it anot... haha.. like veri plastic.. haha... jk lar... den went I.P Zone buy 2 tee... cheap n nice... hehe... anyway working mah.. frequent wear... Den head to Fila.. having sales... haha.. initially wana get the polo tee... but.. dun have my size for the color I wan.. sad~ In the end jus help my cousin buy pants den grab 3 tee.. 1 for cousin, 1 for mama n 1 for myself.... den we r entitled to buy a so called gym bag for $10... not bad wor.. the bag is quite nice... not bad lar... got the grey color one... Go short holi or wad aso can carry... hee.. Shopping day man... hahaha... While paying.. john suddenly called... So coincidence tat he is @ PS too... initialli today is the day... he forgets n I aso forget... aiya.. if not who knows can let mi have the chance to c some shuai ge... wahahahahaha.... bu hao lar john~ wahahaha... jus kiddin~
Again we head to Tiong Bahru... hahaha... Mama go collect thingy... den again I wana buy thingy.. hahaha.... buy buy buy.. keep buying sia... hahaha... Yes.. I bought it... spent ard $163 for it... omg~ haha.. yes.. I realli gan gan buy... money is for us to spend... so spend in anything u think its worth bah... Mama aso says nice... n even say not ex when I ask her... she say reasonable price... hmmm... hope I made the right choice lar... Anyway thanx mama... thanx for all those thingy... thanx for ur accompany... muackzz~!
Hmmm... ai qing...... wad is ai qing?
谁能告诉我喜欢一个人时会有怎样的感觉呢??
告诉他你喜欢他以后有怎样呢?
喜欢一个人真的很难..... 还是让别人来喜欢你算了吧.....
勇敢的对你说我喜欢你, 可是... ... ... 你是否也喜欢我?
你怎么知道你是否喜欢上他? 怎样才知道呢? 我可不晓得....
人, 要学会放下, 学会成全, 不要怨恨, 让所爱的人幸福, 才是自己最大的幸福...
爱情真烦~ 真乱~ *叹气*
@Tis point of time, Im listening Yes 93.3fm, Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye
Hmm... seems like laoshu keep buying things non-stop recently.. wahahaha... ever since mama went Tiong Bahru change thingy.. I aso got the urge to buy buy new thingy.. haha... Got myself a short cardi the other day... n bought a buy for mama... den recently went PS with mama.. went carrefour shop shop... bought not much items but cost quite ... ahem~ $$.. Anyway.. buy n buy n buy... ytd bought a top for myself aso... hiak hiak~
Today went PS again... went to m%industrial again.. haha... bought a top for myself... den got a free carry... get a yellow one instead of pink.. anyway still duno will use it anot... haha.. like veri plastic.. haha... jk lar... den went I.P Zone buy 2 tee... cheap n nice... hehe... anyway working mah.. frequent wear... Den head to Fila.. having sales... haha.. initially wana get the polo tee... but.. dun have my size for the color I wan.. sad~ In the end jus help my cousin buy pants den grab 3 tee.. 1 for cousin, 1 for mama n 1 for myself.... den we r entitled to buy a so called gym bag for $10... not bad wor.. the bag is quite nice... not bad lar... got the grey color one... Go short holi or wad aso can carry... hee.. Shopping day man... hahaha... While paying.. john suddenly called... So coincidence tat he is @ PS too... initialli today is the day... he forgets n I aso forget... aiya.. if not who knows can let mi have the chance to c some shuai ge... wahahahahaha.... bu hao lar john~ wahahaha... jus kiddin~
Again we head to Tiong Bahru... hahaha... Mama go collect thingy... den again I wana buy thingy.. hahaha.... buy buy buy.. keep buying sia... hahaha... Yes.. I bought it... spent ard $163 for it... omg~ haha.. yes.. I realli gan gan buy... money is for us to spend... so spend in anything u think its worth bah... Mama aso says nice... n even say not ex when I ask her... she say reasonable price... hmmm... hope I made the right choice lar... Anyway thanx mama... thanx for all those thingy... thanx for ur accompany... muackzz~!
Hmmm... ai qing...... wad is ai qing?
谁能告诉我喜欢一个人时会有怎样的感觉呢??
告诉他你喜欢他以后有怎样呢?
喜欢一个人真的很难..... 还是让别人来喜欢你算了吧.....
勇敢的对你说我喜欢你, 可是... ... ... 你是否也喜欢我?
你怎么知道你是否喜欢上他? 怎样才知道呢? 我可不晓得....
人, 要学会放下, 学会成全, 不要怨恨, 让所爱的人幸福, 才是自己最大的幸福...
爱情真烦~ 真乱~ *叹气*
@Tis point of time, Im listening Yes 93.3fm, Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye

<< Home