Monday, July 10, 2006

Made xiaomeimei cry...

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*

Today go to work as per normal... Monday usually not so bz... still can cope one lar... till ard 5 plus 6.. She came.. Little Laetitia... After doin her Chinese... She starts doin her Maths.. 1st of coz is to do corrections.. but she did abit n nv check properly for the rest.. so I stop her.. Let her do her classwork instead.. Aft 25mins plus or so... finally she finished her work.. at last~ haha... next I help her with her corrections.. teaching her how to count in 10's n yet still.. haizz... after tat is the next number... wad comes after 39? Well she got a mistake for it.. duno that... I took awhile trying to help her.. trying to teach her... Realli need patient sia... I alreadi shaking head liao.. haha... telling her asking her wad is aft 3? n still ask back using 29.. wad is aft 29?? again she cant tell me... den ask her wad is aft 2? she aso cant tell mi its 3... haizz... sianz.. how how how~ den I try again n threaten her... lol~ say if she duno den gotto bring her back... so easier thingy.. she says no.. den aft awhile she still cant giv mi the correct answer.. sianz sianz sianz... think she stress up liao lar... she put her head down on the table again~ n tis time round she realli realli cry~ last time she ever put her head down n pretend like wana cry like tat... but always if bluff... But who knows tis time round she realli cry out... OMG~ haizz... Den jus nice her mum came... tian arhh... think she's gonna hate me liao lar... think she dun like me liao le lar... >< hope Thurs when she comes.. she will b back to normal.. still like last time happy happy cute cute.. jump jump hop hop... hee..

Hmmm... hao sianz o~

不要为了一颗树 而放弃整个森林... 还有很多很好的树在等着你...

我相信你就在某个角落等着与我相遇~ waitin for u... ...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Luo Zhi Xiang - Hui Se Kong Jian