e mo zai shen bian
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Today waited for 30mins b4 my 196 come... omg~ wait till 歪歪 liao lar... sianz man.. waited for so long... abt 3 or 4 bus 124 passby liao still got no 196... in the end reach ard moutbatten there suddenly got 1 more 196 appears infront... after tat think got one more following bhind man... sianz.. once dun haf dun haf.. once got.. 2 or 3 chasing one another... haizz...
While waitin for lift.. guess who I saw... hehe... sure 猜不到... hehehe... Well... I saw the ger champion for the campus superstar @ mac... hehe... remember who mah... hehe... the duno wad 曾咏鳞 ah... duno did I get her name correctly not.. hehe...
Hmmm... Last nite's <<恶魔在身边>>... 好好看哦.. 女的美.. 男的帅.. Woohh~ hehehe... 好浪漫哦~ 看了也会想哭哦.. some parts lar... some parts is realli touching loh... Dun mind watch again man.. haha... 老鼠又要做梦了.. 哈哈! 如果能有一个像"恶魔"那样的男朋友那该多好.. hehe.. 虽然他是有点 ermm 坏蛋坏蛋的 pattern.. 可是他对她的那种保护.. 那种爱.. 那种疼.. omg~ so sweet... 看完<<恶魔在身边>>.. 睡觉也会做好梦哦.. hahaha...
Next sun will b showing new show liao... <<爱情魔发师>>... another nice show... mus watch... hehe...
世界上会不会有个像他这样的男人呢?
等待... ... 等待着他的出现... 等待着他的到来...
在末年末月的末一天... 他一定会出现在我面前吧...
期待... ... 期待着希望... 期待着那天的到来...
在末个角落的他... 一定会和我相遇吧...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, 孙燕姿 - 直来直往
Today waited for 30mins b4 my 196 come... omg~ wait till 歪歪 liao lar... sianz man.. waited for so long... abt 3 or 4 bus 124 passby liao still got no 196... in the end reach ard moutbatten there suddenly got 1 more 196 appears infront... after tat think got one more following bhind man... sianz.. once dun haf dun haf.. once got.. 2 or 3 chasing one another... haizz...
While waitin for lift.. guess who I saw... hehe... sure 猜不到... hehehe... Well... I saw the ger champion for the campus superstar @ mac... hehe... remember who mah... hehe... the duno wad 曾咏鳞 ah... duno did I get her name correctly not.. hehe...
Hmmm... Last nite's <<恶魔在身边>>... 好好看哦.. 女的美.. 男的帅.. Woohh~ hehehe... 好浪漫哦~ 看了也会想哭哦.. some parts lar... some parts is realli touching loh... Dun mind watch again man.. haha... 老鼠又要做梦了.. 哈哈! 如果能有一个像"恶魔"那样的男朋友那该多好.. hehe.. 虽然他是有点 ermm 坏蛋坏蛋的 pattern.. 可是他对她的那种保护.. 那种爱.. 那种疼.. omg~ so sweet... 看完<<恶魔在身边>>.. 睡觉也会做好梦哦.. hahaha...
Next sun will b showing new show liao... <<爱情魔发师>>... another nice show... mus watch... hehe...
世界上会不会有个像他这样的男人呢?
等待... ... 等待着他的出现... 等待着他的到来...
在末年末月的末一天... 他一定会出现在我面前吧...
期待... ... 期待着希望... 期待着那天的到来...
在末个角落的他... 一定会和我相遇吧...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, 孙燕姿 - 直来直往

<< Home