Boring Sat~~
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'*
Promise my xiao hippo to go meet her for lunch~ Yes.. laoshu did went down wor.. wahaha... *骄傲* Meet up xiao hippo @ Lau Pa Sat.. Wahh.. Lunch time there realli crowded sia.. Anyway we found seats.. hehe... eat eat tok tok for the precious 1 hr... hahaha... She gotto go back work n I aso need to go work too... Tat sha gua still thanx me for accompanying her to have lunch sia.. haiz.. 傻瓜.. thanx for wad mah... haha...
Aft work ytd, make my way to Tiong Bahru Market.. Met up with mama... Bought some yummy food back to grandparents' hse... All of us eat till veri veri full sia... yummy~ Mus find one nite ask my frens all go Tiong Bahru Market eat liao... I like the BBQ Chicken Wing... I like the Dessert... I like the Fried Oyster... I like the Zui Kuay... I like the Bao... I like the Roasted Duck Rice... Mmmmmm.......... hahaha... Basically I like most of the food there lar... last but not least my Uncle's Teochew Fishball Noodles... Mmmmmmm........ wahahahahaha.... 老鼠在打广告...
Today bought a cup of Ice Chocolate frm Mac Cafe... not bad wor.. Anyway Im jus trying to use my coupon.. haha.. :P anyway today's flow still quite alright lar... not bad... thou got one boy who keep shaking shaking his head one unhappy with me... haha... haizz... poor laoshu... I dun realli know wad happen to him.. n aso duno wad he actuali said to Mrs Lee n weeshin... Anyway I knw he say sometime like angry me or sad coz I say him arh... Coz I told him to sit properly on the chair... He is not longer small little boy who dun understand simple english one loh... Den ask him sit up straight n ask him write name date time n start... rem to read as he writes... like tat nia... omg~ haizz... Now I think back... No wonder tat day he so bu shuang after I say him... same thingy some problem... At 1st he do still okay... aft saying him... he slack down liao... like lazy lazy... dun wana do properly liao... pls loh... a p1 boy leh... I know he not studying in local schools.. but so wad... come on man... should know how to behave rite... wadever U told him he jus shake his head... haiz... duno wad to day... simply dun understand....
有些事你想说可是却怕说错话
这样的话该怎么办才好呢? 该说好还是不该说好呢?
说不说??
怎么说又是一回事... 怕一说就会给别人带来错的讯息... 这样一来就会变成误会...
可是有时不说又不行... 藏在心里一点也不好受...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, 周杰伦 - 园游会
Promise my xiao hippo to go meet her for lunch~ Yes.. laoshu did went down wor.. wahaha... *骄傲* Meet up xiao hippo @ Lau Pa Sat.. Wahh.. Lunch time there realli crowded sia.. Anyway we found seats.. hehe... eat eat tok tok for the precious 1 hr... hahaha... She gotto go back work n I aso need to go work too... Tat sha gua still thanx me for accompanying her to have lunch sia.. haiz.. 傻瓜.. thanx for wad mah... haha...
Aft work ytd, make my way to Tiong Bahru Market.. Met up with mama... Bought some yummy food back to grandparents' hse... All of us eat till veri veri full sia... yummy~ Mus find one nite ask my frens all go Tiong Bahru Market eat liao... I like the BBQ Chicken Wing... I like the Dessert... I like the Fried Oyster... I like the Zui Kuay... I like the Bao... I like the Roasted Duck Rice... Mmmmmm.......... hahaha... Basically I like most of the food there lar... last but not least my Uncle's Teochew Fishball Noodles... Mmmmmmm........ wahahahahaha.... 老鼠在打广告...
Today bought a cup of Ice Chocolate frm Mac Cafe... not bad wor.. Anyway Im jus trying to use my coupon.. haha.. :P anyway today's flow still quite alright lar... not bad... thou got one boy who keep shaking shaking his head one unhappy with me... haha... haizz... poor laoshu... I dun realli know wad happen to him.. n aso duno wad he actuali said to Mrs Lee n weeshin... Anyway I knw he say sometime like angry me or sad coz I say him arh... Coz I told him to sit properly on the chair... He is not longer small little boy who dun understand simple english one loh... Den ask him sit up straight n ask him write name date time n start... rem to read as he writes... like tat nia... omg~ haizz... Now I think back... No wonder tat day he so bu shuang after I say him... same thingy some problem... At 1st he do still okay... aft saying him... he slack down liao... like lazy lazy... dun wana do properly liao... pls loh... a p1 boy leh... I know he not studying in local schools.. but so wad... come on man... should know how to behave rite... wadever U told him he jus shake his head... haiz... duno wad to day... simply dun understand....
有些事你想说可是却怕说错话
这样的话该怎么办才好呢? 该说好还是不该说好呢?
说不说??
怎么说又是一回事... 怕一说就会给别人带来错的讯息... 这样一来就会变成误会...
可是有时不说又不行... 藏在心里一点也不好受...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, 周杰伦 - 园游会

<< Home