Wednesday, June 07, 2006

1st insurance..

My 1st insurance... yes.. today.. Bought frm cousin Danny.. I know nuts abt insurance.. haha.. Now every mth gotto pay $140 for it...

Hmmmmm... count count here count count there again...

Take pay.. minus $140-insurance... minus $400-braces... minus $100-PUB Bill... minus $50-Hp bill... minus $100-transportation... Wahhh... not much left le... sad~ >< Still haben minus abit of $$ for own spending yet o.. lucky my braces I still need to pay for another 6 times... n tats it... if not realli realli veri jialat... money not enough... :( laoshu mus save save $$ liao o~

Thanx cousin Andy for the hp.. if need mus tell mi worr...

Making use of missy's sms.. hehe.. since got the extra hp nw... lalala.. making good use of it.. haha.. So for those frens who got the other number... can sms mi thru tat worr.. hehehe... Dun worry Im still using my own number... Jus making use of missy's sms since she not using.. when she back or when I got no more extra hp den I will let u guys know.. hee... lalala...

3rd Aunt's stall reopen liao.. today starts.. I find it fun.. haha.. coz like moving hse like tat.. can decorate it nice nice... hehe... mus go try out wor.. @ Tiong Bahru Market.. hehe...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm