Mama Day @ Sakae
Woowhoo... Back frm Sakae~ yummy~ hahaha.. 9 of us.. 3rd aunt & family plus cousin's gf.. mama, korkor n me~ Eat till veri full o~ yum yum~ Duno counted eat alot mah leh.. haha.. coz overall onli 47 colour plates n 9 red plates n 1 Don nia... meaning each of us roughly eat 4 colour plates n 1 red plate... ok mah rite.. haha... Anyway we have alot of laughters over the dinner.. haha.. cute uncle.. hee.. Last year mama day we aso go makan together... tis year aso... haha.. wondering next year duno will we still go makan together not? hehe...
Hmmm... the hana maki.. the salmon... the soft shell crab... omg omg~ hahaha... delicious~ Its so fun goin out in a big grp man... lots of fun n laughters.. hehe.. I like tat~
yEah.. I finish doing my BII english liao le.. hehe... duno still need to continue do CI mah.. mmm... or continue with maths leh? Dunoo leh... shall c how tml.. hehe... sometimes its realli fun doin loh... realli its like once u start u cant stop.. haha... :P
Haizz.. still haben get the chance to meet my fren to pass the gift... hmmm... duno when free can meet meet leh...
I wana go out with friendsSssSssSsSSsSSssSssSSssssss...............
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 曹格 - 数到五答应我
Hmmm... the hana maki.. the salmon... the soft shell crab... omg omg~ hahaha... delicious~ Its so fun goin out in a big grp man... lots of fun n laughters.. hehe.. I like tat~
yEah.. I finish doing my BII english liao le.. hehe... duno still need to continue do CI mah.. mmm... or continue with maths leh? Dunoo leh... shall c how tml.. hehe... sometimes its realli fun doin loh... realli its like once u start u cant stop.. haha... :P
Haizz.. still haben get the chance to meet my fren to pass the gift... hmmm... duno when free can meet meet leh...
I wana go out with friendsSssSssSsSSsSSssSssSSssssss...............
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 曹格 - 数到五答应我

<< Home