So coincidence again...
Omg~ hahaha... SG realli veri veri veri small man~
Jus now my dear bro John called... I saw it was him coz his name appeared on my hp... But.. its not him... Its my long time no contact sec sch fren, Yuxiang.. haha.. xia dao wo.... Its so coincident loh... haha... surprised... ^ ^ So long nv hear frm Yuxiang liao man... ever since we graduated frm NHSS... Seems tat John knows my frens frm CNPS, NHSS n NYP liao... hahahaha.... CNPS got Zhiwen... NHSS got Yuxiang... NYP got Aven... w0wW~ hahahah... mia siao siao o john... soon u will know some more of my frens man... wahahha... :P dun bully my frens all o~ lalala~!!
Oh my... suddenly hao xiang Nhss de frens man... Hope tat yuxiang will b free to organise something lar... Den we 5/1 can gather together n have fun! hehehe... So wait for good news lar...
HMmm... duno tis Sat is the gang goin to meet not.... So long nv c liao le... hehe... Heard frm john saying should b meeting... But... duno leh... I know some of them having exam still... Mmmm... bu zhi dao lar... c how loh... Mayb next time meet up still can ask zhiwen, yuxiang n aven along if them dun mind...
Today went for the w/s study again... 2nd time... the next one will b on May 10... Hmm.. still gotto take w/s n do do liao... I still haven got the time to finish up my BII man... I wana faster finish... SO tat I can continue with my Maths.... hehehe... my aim is to finish Maths to the highest level asap... hehehe... Gonna set a goal for myself too.. haha... Shall try to complete my Chinese BII as well as the AI & AII for w/s study asap... mayb by end of May?? Hmm.. shall try... So tat aft tat I can hao hao de concentrate on my Maths... Im still stuck @ D... Not even half waythru... HMmm... still got D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P & Q... Unless they bring down the lvl... if not I still got so many to complete... omg~ haha... jiayou jiayou~
Actuali its quite fun doin the w/s loh... hehehe... once u start u cant stop.... the more u do... the more u wana continue... hehehe... it true o~ no no bluff...
Tml Thurs liao... fast o... one wk one wk like tat over... So fast laoshu has alreadi been working for ermmm... since last yr 2005 Oct 3rd... 6mths liao... wahh... fast o... same goes to my braces... aso gonna b 6mths liao... ohh... yi zuan yan jian.. oh my... haha.. lao le.. lao le..
@Tis point of time, Im watching MTV, Jay Chou - lan man shou ji
Jus now my dear bro John called... I saw it was him coz his name appeared on my hp... But.. its not him... Its my long time no contact sec sch fren, Yuxiang.. haha.. xia dao wo.... Its so coincident loh... haha... surprised... ^ ^ So long nv hear frm Yuxiang liao man... ever since we graduated frm NHSS... Seems tat John knows my frens frm CNPS, NHSS n NYP liao... hahahaha.... CNPS got Zhiwen... NHSS got Yuxiang... NYP got Aven... w0wW~ hahahah... mia siao siao o john... soon u will know some more of my frens man... wahahha... :P dun bully my frens all o~ lalala~!!
Oh my... suddenly hao xiang Nhss de frens man... Hope tat yuxiang will b free to organise something lar... Den we 5/1 can gather together n have fun! hehehe... So wait for good news lar...
HMmm... duno tis Sat is the gang goin to meet not.... So long nv c liao le... hehe... Heard frm john saying should b meeting... But... duno leh... I know some of them having exam still... Mmmm... bu zhi dao lar... c how loh... Mayb next time meet up still can ask zhiwen, yuxiang n aven along if them dun mind...
Today went for the w/s study again... 2nd time... the next one will b on May 10... Hmm.. still gotto take w/s n do do liao... I still haven got the time to finish up my BII man... I wana faster finish... SO tat I can continue with my Maths.... hehehe... my aim is to finish Maths to the highest level asap... hehehe... Gonna set a goal for myself too.. haha... Shall try to complete my Chinese BII as well as the AI & AII for w/s study asap... mayb by end of May?? Hmm.. shall try... So tat aft tat I can hao hao de concentrate on my Maths... Im still stuck @ D... Not even half waythru... HMmm... still got D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P & Q... Unless they bring down the lvl... if not I still got so many to complete... omg~ haha... jiayou jiayou~
Actuali its quite fun doin the w/s loh... hehehe... once u start u cant stop.... the more u do... the more u wana continue... hehehe... it true o~ no no bluff...
Tml Thurs liao... fast o... one wk one wk like tat over... So fast laoshu has alreadi been working for ermmm... since last yr 2005 Oct 3rd... 6mths liao... wahh... fast o... same goes to my braces... aso gonna b 6mths liao... ohh... yi zuan yan jian.. oh my... haha.. lao le.. lao le..
@Tis point of time, Im watching MTV, Jay Chou - lan man shou ji

<< Home