Last day of CNY(tml)
Whooo.... tml is the last day of CNY liao le... hao kuai o~ cny like tat jiu over liao... Hmmm... sianz hor... so fast... Tis means that missy goin back soon liao le... hao kuai wor... so fast back in SG for 1 month liao... fast fast man... Dunoo 3rd aunt n her family isit realli keen in going over to sydney in april leh... Hope they r realli keen in goin man... I aso feel like taking a break goin holidays... hehehehe.... Pray hard~ :P
Jus now went over to 62 for dinner again... 6th aunt n family came over too... Had yu sheng again... hehe... grandparents like it... wana lao again... hehe... they r so happy wor... good good~ Had BBQ steamboat again... All of us enjoy enjoy the dinner... thou onli the few of us... hee... hao hao chi o~ 1st time try the cheese tofu... hmm.. not too bad lar.. I still like the cheese hotdogs.. yum yum~ hoho~ :P
Today abit sad... nv get to go out.. I mean go out as in meeting my gang of frens... No one planned any thing... for those studying, they r bz with their projects n assignments n examz.. so bo bianz loh... shall meet meet another time... But KIV next sat I might not b able to make it... coz missy leaving.. HMmm... how how how? Frens leaving for India.. leaving for Aust... wana meet aso no time to meet... weekdays aso cant... Think shall wait till missy back Sydney le den I can c when my frens all free den can meet them bah....
Anyway... Hope to meet up soon lar... Mus miss laoshu wor... hehehehe.... lalala... :P
Tml goin to clementi spec huts make new spec.. hehe... planning to change for quite some time le... hehe... nuren mah.. ai mei loh... hahaha... wana change to mei mei de~ hehehehe... :P Duno wad kinda of spec I will change to... hehe... hopefully I can choose something nice tat I realli like... hehe... hope not too ex aso lar... hehe..
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Jus now went over to 62 for dinner again... 6th aunt n family came over too... Had yu sheng again... hehe... grandparents like it... wana lao again... hehe... they r so happy wor... good good~ Had BBQ steamboat again... All of us enjoy enjoy the dinner... thou onli the few of us... hee... hao hao chi o~ 1st time try the cheese tofu... hmm.. not too bad lar.. I still like the cheese hotdogs.. yum yum~ hoho~ :P
Today abit sad... nv get to go out.. I mean go out as in meeting my gang of frens... No one planned any thing... for those studying, they r bz with their projects n assignments n examz.. so bo bianz loh... shall meet meet another time... But KIV next sat I might not b able to make it... coz missy leaving.. HMmm... how how how? Frens leaving for India.. leaving for Aust... wana meet aso no time to meet... weekdays aso cant... Think shall wait till missy back Sydney le den I can c when my frens all free den can meet them bah....
Anyway... Hope to meet up soon lar... Mus miss laoshu wor... hehehehe.... lalala... :P
Tml goin to clementi spec huts make new spec.. hehe... planning to change for quite some time le... hehe... nuren mah.. ai mei loh... hahaha... wana change to mei mei de~ hehehehe... :P Duno wad kinda of spec I will change to... hehe... hopefully I can choose something nice tat I realli like... hehe... hope not too ex aso lar... hehe..
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home