Sunday, February 12, 2006

Last day of CNY

OMG~~ OMG~~ Wallet got a big big HOLE liao lar... Haizz... sad case man... dun wana go dun know... HMmm... my shang guang increases liao... sad sad... ='( Dun wana change change aso cannot le... Initially jus tot of changing new spec nia... but now... same goes to contact lens too... since I have alreadi been wearing tat for almost 2 years liao... time to change le aso... sad man~

Bcoz of my degree n shang guang all high high... My spec's lens cost more loh.. special de.. haizz... same for my contact lens.. As usual ex... The salesgirl let mi choose some cheaper but nice de frame since I will b wearing contact more often.. no point getting so ex de frame for spec... In the end choose choose one abit of brownish type de colour... hmm... missy says nice.. I trust her loh... hehe... Again I choose rectangle shape de loh.. hee.. think I suit tat more bah... haha~ Mmm.... for my contact lens neh.. decided to choose the one tat can wear for longest hours de loh.. Of coz its more ex lar... But since since my wearing it veri often n sometimes did wear more den 12 hours... so okie loh...

After some calculations n discounts... my spec cost $290 n my contact lens cost $400... n the total cost for both is.... ..... mmm... one month salary gone liao lar... total $690.. Faint rite... =\ no choice lar... wait loh... earn more $$.. Mayb after my ortho treatment bah... earn earn earn... save save save... Save at least got $2k like tat den go for lasik... Missy willing to help mi contribute some $ for the lasik... She suggested tat I should go for it instead... Missy today aso help help mi to pay abit for my spec n contact lens.. thanx alot.. Touched~ Thou its onli $100 but I realli appreciate it... Missy aso say tat she will contribute the rest of the $ for my lasik n I will jus need to pay for myself $2k.. Oh my... Touched man... Im quite tempted for the lasik initially too loh... Ever since missy went for hers... But Im scare.. Duno how to describe my feelings for tat lar... How ever aso gotto cut off abit of cornear den lasik lasik liao cover it back n slowly heel... When drop the eyedrop will feel kinda abit pain as in u imagine tat u apply some medication onto ur raw flesh... aiyoo.. tat kinda pain loh... hmmm dunoo lar.... haizz... wait loh... slowly wait.. wait for another 2 years like tat bah... Yes.. I will wait...

I shall save now for my lasik... Once after my ortho treatment is done... my teeth all straight straight nice nice pretty pretty liao I shall go ahead with my lasik bah... Hopefully by den my degrees all realli will drop to the minimium... Same for my shang guang... Even after lasik if I still need to b in spec... I think will b cheaper loh... Den I aso can choose those funky funky nice nice stylo stylo cool cool mei mei sweet sweet de spec... Now if I choose those kind it will b a waste of $... Hmmm... nvm loh... wait loh... hehe.. xia ci bah.. no hurry..

Realli duno y leh... Who can answer laoshu? Hmmmm..... o.O?? Y is laoshu so ex? Y? Y? Y? Everything on laoshu is so ex.... Y laoshu got so many things... Tis ex tat ex everything aso ex... Y mah...

Hmm... ... veri fast cny over le... Today lao yu sheng again.... hahaha... 4th time for tis year's cny... haha... tonite yu sheng is our dinner~ haha... chi dao bao bao o~ no nid other thingy for makan.. enough liao... fat fat le... wahahaha...

Next Tues is VDay liao... Frens out there any plan? hehehe... sure bz bz all goin pak tor rite.. not like laoshu.. gotto go work... work liao aso back hm... no no boy boy date laoshu leh... wahahaha.. =Pp No frens date laoshu aso... hee...
Shall c tat day got any surprise from anyone not... wahahahahahaha.... lalala~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm, Seven - Feng Xue Ri Ji