Raining all the way...
Rain Rain Go Away... ... Dun come back again... hehe~ It has been raining for a week liao... omg.. Dun rain liao lar... When can I see the sun again?? o.O?? But aso not too humid too hot one worr.. jus got sun n windy... hehe.. nice weather... nono rain nono humid... Wahhh.. shuang o~ keke~ Waiting man...
Rain n rain n rain... so sian to go out when it rains... Lazy wana go work aso man... Thinking gotto take umbrella... gotto keep my wet umbrella... gotto dry it... Den jeans gonna b wet... 1/4 wet... omg... Cooling is cooling lar when rain... but dun rain all days all nite lar... make us feel so lazy to go out... onli can stay at hm... boring wor... Wana go Chinatown walk walk.. have the cny mood aso cant... ><
Today buy another 3 CDs again... haha... cheap mah.. den wana listen... so buy loh... hehehe... thou I got 2 of the albums in my benben liao... jus... nvm lar.. benben can onli listen at hm n not when Im out... hee.. anyway its cheap tats y I gan gan buy... hehe... Now wallet empty liao.... no money le... sad~
Tml Thurs liao.. say fast not fast say slow not slow... HMmm... missy coming back le... next tues veri fast jiu lai le... hao kuai o~ thinking missy like jus back Sydney not long nia... hehe.. 3months plus onli wor... fast hor... Mmmm... meaning I have been working for 3 months plus liao aso... hehe... fast o~ Rem tat time still got say I need 3 months of training... hehe... Time realli flies man... one mins one mins... one hour one hour... one day one day... one week one week... one month one month... one year one year... omg omg~ Anyway so happy happy wor.... Can go gai gai with missy liao... hehehe~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Rain n rain n rain... so sian to go out when it rains... Lazy wana go work aso man... Thinking gotto take umbrella... gotto keep my wet umbrella... gotto dry it... Den jeans gonna b wet... 1/4 wet... omg... Cooling is cooling lar when rain... but dun rain all days all nite lar... make us feel so lazy to go out... onli can stay at hm... boring wor... Wana go Chinatown walk walk.. have the cny mood aso cant... ><
Today buy another 3 CDs again... haha... cheap mah.. den wana listen... so buy loh... hehehe... thou I got 2 of the albums in my benben liao... jus... nvm lar.. benben can onli listen at hm n not when Im out... hee.. anyway its cheap tats y I gan gan buy... hehe... Now wallet empty liao.... no money le... sad~
Tml Thurs liao.. say fast not fast say slow not slow... HMmm... missy coming back le... next tues veri fast jiu lai le... hao kuai o~ thinking missy like jus back Sydney not long nia... hehe.. 3months plus onli wor... fast hor... Mmmm... meaning I have been working for 3 months plus liao aso... hehe... fast o~ Rem tat time still got say I need 3 months of training... hehe... Time realli flies man... one mins one mins... one hour one hour... one day one day... one week one week... one month one month... one year one year... omg omg~ Anyway so happy happy wor.... Can go gai gai with missy liao... hehehe~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home