Missy back~
Yeahh.. finally missy is back again... hehehe... Went to the airport with mama to fetch missy... xiao uncle went to fetch us too... hehehe.. yeahh.. got car car take.. no nid go back on our own.. keke~
Went makan at TPY... yummy wor.. hehe... but at that point of time think both mi n mama is trying veri hard to finish off the food ordered by uncle... coz b4 tat we had our breakfast @ mac.. hehe...
Today veri happy.. veri good wor... 1st time ppl send mi to work... wahahaha... shuang o~ How I wish mei ci dou you ren song... lol... lalala.. tkk wll nia... hahahaha.... After makan, uncle decided to send mi off to work 1st b4 sending mama n missy back... hao hao o~ hehehe... shuang~ haha~
Tml can start shopping liao loh... if not hor.. no time man... Missy back for 1 month... but tis one month I will b working... so mah... I count count liao... overall think can go out with her onli 2.5 days per week nia... sooo... its onli 10 days or so to go out with her... omg~ 10 days nia... sad case... not even 1/2 a month... haizz... Bo bianz lar.... wad to do... mi take leave meh... cannot loh.. haha... Or ask missy dun go back le... haha.. dun think so aso.. her contract haben finish... BUt will she b staying in SG or Sydney after the contract? Mama n I were thinking jus now while waiting for missy to b out... Think should consider wor missy... hao hao de think think...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Went makan at TPY... yummy wor.. hehe... but at that point of time think both mi n mama is trying veri hard to finish off the food ordered by uncle... coz b4 tat we had our breakfast @ mac.. hehe...
Today veri happy.. veri good wor... 1st time ppl send mi to work... wahahaha... shuang o~ How I wish mei ci dou you ren song... lol... lalala.. tkk wll nia... hahahaha.... After makan, uncle decided to send mi off to work 1st b4 sending mama n missy back... hao hao o~ hehehe... shuang~ haha~
Tml can start shopping liao loh... if not hor.. no time man... Missy back for 1 month... but tis one month I will b working... so mah... I count count liao... overall think can go out with her onli 2.5 days per week nia... sooo... its onli 10 days or so to go out with her... omg~ 10 days nia... sad case... not even 1/2 a month... haizz... Bo bianz lar.... wad to do... mi take leave meh... cannot loh.. haha... Or ask missy dun go back le... haha.. dun think so aso.. her contract haben finish... BUt will she b staying in SG or Sydney after the contract? Mama n I were thinking jus now while waiting for missy to b out... Think should consider wor missy... hao hao de think think...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home