Fall down... :)
Wahhh... so long nv update my blog again... HMmm.. recently hao mah?? Well.. ytd alreadi bu hao liao le... :(
Went One Gergeo Street for a seminar... After tat since the seminar ends earlier den wad I tot.. I decided to go hm 1st shun bian help to bring the worksheets back hm 1st.. When back still okie... Den wana go out mah... me, mama n missy go out... Walking down the stairs.. Its wet.. Thanx to our 'dear' neighbour... I walk infront den when I reach the 2nd storey de steps.. coming to the last 2 steps liao... Laoshu slip n fall... Fall on my butt.. pi gu kai hua~ :( pain sia... omg~ Xia si mama n missy... So painful till I drop drop tears... ='( I rub rub my butt wahh pain sia.. But lucky still able to walk walk...
B4 tat hor... something happened at my hse there de stairs... some pple.. duno who lar... last Mon or Tues... Go n shit shit at the stairs... OMG loh.. Its realli so er xin.. so disgusting... Some more if u were to c it U might b thinking whether is tat shit of human or animals or aliens... haha.. perhaps I think its some dinosaurs or big bears... haha.. coz the stupig shit is damn huge.. super yuckss~ somemore some one accidentally stepped on it.. omg~ hahaha... orbi arh.. hai wo fall down.. bleahzz... >.<
Anyway, ytd went out with mama n missy.. We went Yishun for threading... hehe.. nuren mah.. so wana mei mei.. keke.. den to Bishan to shop ard.. bought a pair of lady lilke shoes.. haha.. me seldom will buy so lady de shoes bah.. tats wad I think.. keke~ after tat to City Link... Our dear missy c mama change change hp she aso tempt again.. haha... she wana get the same one as mama.. but different colors.. went to ask ard the other time.. always dun haf the pink color... But ytd so heng sia.. hehe.. lucky no no cong dong buy frm bishan.. if not she sure sad till cannot sad.. haha.. Missy, mus tks who rem wor... lalala... if not how can u get the phone for a cheaper price.. hehehe... :P After tat me acc mama collect barangs frm her fren while missy out with her frens..
Hmmm... veri veri fast cny is round the corner liao... Sat is alreadi chu xi ye le... kuai o~ Everyone gonna gather ard at Grandparents' hse for reunion dinner... yeahh~ But too bad man.. Poor me still got work on Sat... No half day or wad wor... ke lian hor... I shall head back straight once no more students coming... hehe.. dun care... bleahzz~
Den I shall have a long break... say long not long lar... next Thurs gotto work again liao... so fast hor... haizz... bo bianz... =
@Tis point of time, Im listening to S.H.E - Bu xiang zhang da

<< Home