Monday, January 02, 2006

aft 1 wk break

Tml work liao... sianzz man... aft 1 wk of break... omg.. Feel so lazy to work man... sianzz... haizz... SO tiring... so sianz... so bored... Jialat hor mi... 2nd day of 2006 nia I alreadi complete sianz lar.. bored lar.. tired lar... wahahahaha... zhen shi de...

Well.. Now I aso duno wad to do le... read thru some of my old posts again.... discover tat one of the post is not so readable... gotto highlight the whole thing den can read... sianz.. duno wad happen to it... haizz.. Nvm lar... as long as still can read can liao lar... anyway I doubt there will b ppl realli go n read all... every single post I wrote... hehe... Who will got the time got the paitence to click one by one jus to read all my old posts mah... hahaha... so anything lar... as long as I myself know can liao... keke~

Tml work... Den Wed goin for my ortho treatment again... hopefully tis time round realli can start my lower teeth liao... I jus dun wish to drag any longer loh... hope can faster faster finish everything... hehe...

Hmmm... Now the hse is back to normal again... grandparents all move back liao... again leaving me n mama alone at hm le... as usual so quiet... hao jing o~ well.. liang ge ren zai jia onli hui you duo chao neh.. =
Oohh... another 15 days or so Missy will b back le~ h0h0~ Coming back for 1 month again if Im not wrong... Last nite chat with her on the phone for almost an hr... Chat till her card's credit finish... hehe... so as per usual.. we said "byebye" 1st.. hehehe... jus in case mah... :P Missy faster back... Den we go cut hair.. go dye hair... go gai gai... go mummum good food... hehehe... faster o~ alot alot of things waiting for u.... Waiting for u... Im waiting for u... *Oopss.. I start singing again... haha... Waiting for u.. Im waiting for u....~ wahahahahaha*

Hao la hao la... shall go ooi ooi liao le lar... tired~ Tonite veri cooling again... shuang o~ hehehe... veri nice to ooi ooi~ kekeke~ Nite Nite lar... YaWnZzzz...

Hope ming tian hui gen hao...

*May all my dreamz come true*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to K 0ne - Yong Gan Qu Ai