Sunday, December 18, 2005

xmas xchange in advance

Wahhh... again one wk nv update bah... haha... always like tat liao I think... one wk once... lol... bz mah.. no choice.. keke..

Last tues went out meet my fren for lunch followed by xiao he ma... go walk walk shop shop ard... veri sianz lar... :P Taka selling alot of cute cute nice nice de barang barang wor.. hehe...

Hmmm.... oh yah, fri so suay man... take bus to work... half way.. hmm no not halfway lar... 1/4 of the way nia bah... hahaha... bus kena breakdown.. so suay... tu tu tu tu ... tu tu tu tu ... huai diao le... zhen dao mei o.. hao stop bu stop.. stop at the traffic there.. omg.. haha.. wad a place he stops... in the end Im late for work loh... but lucky its not a lesson day so late aso nvm... wahahah.. jk jk~ :P

Ytd b4 meeting with the gang to Marche... I went cineleisure walk walk shop shop alone... wlak walk buy buy... discover that there seems to have a few new shops... quite nice.. not bad loh I would say... hehe.. Oh yah, saw my senior @ Heeren in real life o... lol... Superstar - Hong Junyang.. saw him with Yes 933 DJs, Zhiyong n Lingzhi... They r having a small competition... hosting for the 88th aniversary for converse shoes... some of the design the ppl created is veri nice wor... not bad sia... 1st prize $1000 converse voucher wor... n of coz got a converse trophy lar.. the trophy is so cute... hee..

Well well... finally everyone arrived @ Heeren Marche... at last we all met.. haha.. aft so long... omg.. almost one month?? duno lar.. ard there bah... hee.. Miss all of them man... We had our xmas xchange gift in advance due to some of the frens might b away during xmas tat wk... Its fun anyway... hehe... big big grp again... total of 17 of us including our dear xiao jialeng.. hee.. so adorable... Had our dinner over at marche till full full sia... cant walk liao... wahahah... Our dear fren bring their baby ger along.. so cute loh... oh my.. hehe.. I managed to bluff her over to let mi carry carry for awhile.. omg.. she's jus so cute.. hehe.. when goin back that time... we stop outside near nydc.. stand there awhile... xiao jialeng saw the display frm far.. she was so afraid.. den I tried to carry her over.. she let wor... haha.. wo ying le.. lol.. jk.. den I jus pretend to walk away frm the gang.. den she veri happy wor.. no no cry no no signal wana go back... haha.. but when I turn back n walk towards my frens all.. she jus make noise.. dun wana mi to walk back.. haha.. so cute... keke... lalala.... =Pp

Mmm... well well... Everyone jus seems to b veri bz with their own things... study de study.. work de work.. ns de ns... wahh.. all bz bz bz... wana meet aso difficult...

Hmmmm... Wah how I wish we can always meet like as we to when in poly... omg... haha... No nid work no nid study no nid ns... everything aso no nid... all of us jus meet n meet n meet.. go out.. blah blah blah... lol.. shuang o~ wahahaha... =P

Aiyah discover tat ytd took too little photos liao lar... not enough... hehehe... should have took more instead... wasted sia... hehehe... dun care man.. next meet up n so on... mus take many many pic pic... wahahaha... :P

Yeahh.. work for tis week den have one wk break... haha.. den till next yr zai jian... lol... lalala... shuang o~ tis week seems to have fewer students if not wrong... most of them all went for holidays... alot of ppl went HK man... so re nao.. all bcoz of the disneyland... so good.. I aso wana go holidays... I wana go HK, wana go Thailand, wana go Japan, wana go Korea... I wan.... hehehehehe... save save save...

@Tis point of time, Im doin my worksheets... *hardworking hor?? hiak hiak~*