Saturday, December 10, 2005

grandparents' stayin 69

1 week again.... haha... some times feel so lazy to enter blog... :P sometimes jus too sianz too tired liao lar... bo bianzz... Hmmm... ...

2 days liao le... Grandpa n grandma stay here for 2 days alreadi... fast hor... Its the 1st time staying together loh... including kor... hehe... thou tat time kor aso stay stay at hm b4 lar... but jus kinda abit diff lar... but tis time.. yeahh... hehe... grandparents' will b staying over at our hse for ard 2 weeks plus... coz of the renovation goin on.... Their block kena renovate 1st... ours in the later time... lucky got we staying nearby liao... if not whr will they b goin... whr to stay... realli heng arhh... thanx goodness... 1st nite staying over they not use... the bed they r slping on is too low... ah ma cant get up on her own.. smart mama... she.. together with 2nd uncle n maid went to move grandparents' bed over here instead... den mama place the bed in the same position as in the other side... same same... onli thing is the door of the bedroom cant b changed.. haha... Now both ah gong n ah ma can slp well liao... same goes to mama... if not she cant slp well in the nite too...

Mmm... today no no meet meet my gang again... they all bz bah.. some cant book out.. some bz.. some not in SG... In the end after work guai guai back hm loh... zuo guai hai zi loh... wahahaha...

Ytd asked wu sao whether I can do some kumon worksheets not... hehe.. coz c the other staff there aso doin... Den I c those kids do.. staff do.. I aso hands itchy wana do work... wahahaha... In the end today I took some worksheets back... I start off with Chinese... Thou the lvl I take is simple.. But when I do hor... wahhh.... can realli feel how tiring isit for young kids... omg.. haha.. thou easy n simple.. still got its ... ermm.. nan du lar.. hehe... Im gonna take some Maths back soon... hehe... Im hoping to do Chinese n finally I can... hahah... mus improve myself so mus do work... wahahaha... dun wana get rusty... lol~ lalala...

Dunno tml will go out anot.... feel like goin out... walk walk shop shop... shop for some small gifts... hehe.. but duno lehz... sianz... hahahaha... Recently got alot of Xmas sales lar... so temp sia... Feel like buying alot of things I saw.... omg omg~ haha... lalala... I sure to go buy wad I wan... hahaha... cong yi cong zi ji... lalala...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm