Sunday, November 27, 2005

yue lai yue sianz de gan jue....

1 day 1 day like tat pass realli veri veri fast hor... Last wk students still okie lar... I mean not so bz last wk... hee... Fri no nid work... Accompany cailing go search for her baju... Den meanwhile searching for 3 presents for my frens... Well.. we went suntec... went for makan 1st den start shopping... We walk pass tis stall... those cart-stall... saw they r selling mickey mouse tops.... they r so cute... so nice... abit tempted thou.. Den saw tis jeans.. omg.. cute lehz... its straight-cut.. with mickey mouse pic at the back pocket... its so cute n nice.. mei o~ But... haizz... so ex sia... guess how much isit.. She told mi $50 wor.. omg~ *faint~ go hm den c wad mama say abt it.. haha..*

Walk walk shop shop... Went to The Wallet Shop... Get wallets there... Think tat wallet suits xiaodi bah... hehe... thinking which one to get... tou da man.. haha.. den get another one for my fren bday aso... A pearl white short wallet... quite nice aso... Choose wallets choose till I aso feel like getting one for myself again... wahahaha... Duno wei shen mo wo zhe me xi huan wallets... haha.. mei mei loh... wad to do mah... lol.. Den after tat continue shop for cailing's baju... Went in to a few boutique... Most of them r sleeveless.. which we dun realli like.. hehe.. in the end decided to go PS there de This Fashion walk walk ard c c...

Den when we go to PS walk walk.. saw m%industrie... haha.. rememeber my 1 day work @ Bugis.. :P Well.. Went in and have a look... c is there anything I can grab... haha.. saw some tops selling at reasonable price.. not tat ex de... tried a few... bought 1 n b4 I make payment... I saw the mickey mouse bag... got new arrival... Hmm.. thinking I should jus get one for my fren instead... den I no nid go hunt for presents... hehe... think tat bag suits her... *~think think~* Hao bah.... jiu zhe yang bah... When making payment.. the sales person tell mi if I wana get 1 more item.. so tat I can get a mickey mouse necklace n ring for free if I spend $60... Hmm.. not bad thou... keke.. I look ard to c wad else can I get... In the end I got another top.. hee.. :P Lalala... den I got to choose my ring n necklace... too bad the necklace left the last one nia... green colour de... Hmmm... green... Den choose choose the ring.. duno wad colour... saw the white one... but dun wan... coz seems like nv pasted properly... bu mei... keke~ so mah... jus take a set loh... take the green colour de ring aso... keke.. one set.. nicer bah... hehe...

After shopping... make my way to Wisma to meet my dear xiao he ma n xiao di... ke lian de xiao he ma wear shoes till leg pain pain... blister.. pain pain cant walk properly... Lucky there got shops can buy new shoes.. if not she no nid walk walk liao le.... Wahh... by the time over to wisma I alreadi half dead... haha... legs sour sour sia.. lei liao.. haha... Den we slowly yao hui Heeren loh... xiao di meeting his fren @ NYDC for dinner... celebrate his bday.... xiao di zhang da le o~ 20 liao le o~ hehe... happy mah... think most of ur wishes come true ya? ;) tis yr got someone special accompany u somemore... ahem..~ =Pp

Hmm... ytd aso bz sia.. haha.. not bz at work but outside... hahaha... went here went there... wahh... :P Last nite yi shui dao tian liang o~ haha.. sleep till v song ah... v windy... Recently got IT fair again.. tis time @ Expo... Hmm lazy to go lar... sianz... nth for mi to buy liao aso.. haha... thou I have been wanting a mp3 for long... in the end in the end... haizz... always no no buy... no money... plus duno which to get... you yu bu jue... haizz... nvm lar.. dun wan le lar... rather go Chinatown there buy CDs n listen... there sell CDs more cheaper.. keke~ :P Mus save save liao o~ hehehe...

Hmmm... Coming Tuesday mi goin for my braces for lower teeth liao... hao kuai o~ After tat leh... mmmm... Friday goin holiday... hehe... total 13 of us goin... hehe... hao re nao o~ hehe... lalala... Thou not goin to wad nice nice big big wonderful country... Its jus goin to Pulau Terong in Indoneasia... But its fun o~ So many of us goin together... Staying in our own hse there... hehe.. nice nice o~ Cant wait for Tueday n Friday to come man... hehehe...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm