Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jay chou album

Woowhoo~~~~~ Yeahh~ Bought my Jay Chou's Album - "November's Chopin" today~ Actuali I didnt manage to buy it... I went to Mj in the morning ard 11am plus... den approach the sales girl n ask for the cd.. she told mi sold out liao... wah~? omg.. where got so fast one mah... Stated today den start selling de.. how can it sold out so fast... within 30 mins to 1 hr?? So fast meh... haizz... wadever... Jus now when I enter Mj, Cousin James sms mi n ask if I have bought the cd... Jus nice loh.. ask him to help mi get it instead... hehe... got it for a cheaper price I think.. haha... hao hao o~ still got a big big poster somemore sia... cool~ hehehe... so happy... haha.. At least I can get it today~ lalala....

Hmm... So fast Tuesday le... n alreadi goin to b Wednesday soon liao le... hao kuai o~ Think so tml I shall make my way down to parkway bah... faster go faster free... hehe... Wondering tml is the gang gonna meet up not... Heard frm John tat seems to b meeting up lar... but duno lehz... So long no meet liao le.. hehe... Got miss me?? wahahaha... BHB~ Bleahzz... =P

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Jay Chou's Latest Album - Novemeber's Chopin