Friday, November 04, 2005

Im Young~ haha

Morning dun feel like getting up sia... haha... Y?? Well... Its raining~ raining quite heavily... so nice to sleep sia... keke~ Lalala... But promise mama to acc her to NUH for check up liao le.. so mah.. wake up loh.. haha.. get ready den chu fa le.... Waiting for 1 hr plus goin to 2 den mama's turn... omg... sit n wait till wai wai wana slp liao le man... hahahaha....

Went into the consultation room... Im so happy sia... wahahah... *crazy hor.. went into c doc I aso happy.. haha~ sot sot* The doc ask me if Im mama's daughter... Den I say ya... den he ask am I still schooling.. den I reply lar.. Den he ask again how old I am.. haha.. I reply again.. den was so shock... He jus "Huh?!?! Izit? U dun look like... U look as if U r 14... ..." hahahaha.... Im 14 yrs old worr.... wahahaha.... He even go n tell the nurse inside... say I dun look like my age... I look like 14... oh my~ Do I realli look much younger den my actual age? Lalala... happy happy.. haha.. tonite cant slp liao lar... haha... jk jk~

Hmmm... gotto open my eyes big big to search for Harry Potter's vcd liao... Our dear missy wana watch... wana collect all the series... haha... so gotto search for her n buy lar.... hor missy hor....

Dun worry cailing, will acc u go there de... hehe.. I aso kpo wana c c... :P Hmm.. shall let u know when I can make it asap lar... paiseh o... most probably is Tuesday or Friday loh... Let u know 1st... Hmm... When U meeting up with chaveil n cathy all? Do let mi know aso wor... hehe... long time no c them liao... miss them too... :) Almost 1 month nv meet up with the gang liao le... miss them too man... other den them still got some other frens... long time no c ya... mus realli find find some days to meet meet wor.... bie ba wo gei wang le o~ keke... lalala.... meet up soon... real soon ya... ^ ^

MMmmm... tml working... sianz man... feel so lazy wana work after 1 week off... haha... tiring.... abit sianz o~ lazy lazy liao le... but~ no choice... gotto work work work... if not no money... After I got my 1st salary the other day... I return mama money for the extraction of teeth... Den I do some calculation... discover tat even if I save half of my monthly salary up... After 1 year... I aso still cant afford to pay for my ortho treatment... Haizz... how mahh... no work aso die.. work aso die... haiz... Still thinkin did I made the correct choice not... Am I realli gonna continue workin in the learning centre or am I goin to work in elsewhere? If its elsewhere... Where?? Haizz... a few lecturers keep on calling me n ask how am I doin blah blah blah... den ask if there is a non-programming job will I wana take the opportunity to try it out? Dunno lehz... I myself aso duno wad I realli realli wan... my mind is blank~ realli blank~ Sometimes realli thinking should I jus go n find someone n get married instead.. zuo yi ge huang lian po stay at hm dai hai zi.. zhu fan zuo cai.. deng lao gong hui jia chi... haha... tian ah~ Hahahahaha.... Think too much~ wahahaha... jk onli lar... Where got such easy thingy on earth de... haha... tot wana b a huang lian po so easy aso meh... haha... sot sot de laoshu~ crazy liao...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm