Top & Bottom Right Teeth
Finally.... Finally decided.... last nite slp slp think think... thinking whether to extract the last 2 teeth at one go anot.... Morning wake up approach mama... ask ask for opinion... Den she say its okie ahh... if Im fine with it... no pain no wad blah blah blah lar...
Reach the clinic... Again b the 1st to enter... Ask the dentist can I pluck 2 at one go not.... n he says can... Haha.. so I gan gan lai le loh... Liang ge jiu liang ge bah... pain one time for the injection now better den tml pain one more time mah rite... so bare with it... feeling so scare aso lar... thou alreadi extract 2 liao.... Hands r still cold cold...
At last... 4 out~ Laoshu win half of the race liao... Next half is gonna start soon... Next Friday... Feeling scare for next friday appointment liao... omg~ scary...
Now I feel tat one of the teeth beside is moving leh... I mean its kinda abit shaking... duno lar.. so scare tat it will drop off... I tried my best not to touch it... Hopefully I can feel tat it is shaking bcoz of the teeth beside tat have been extracted off... Hope tat it will b able to b firm back as per normal man... please... scare scare~
Hmmm... now I will have a hard time eating... duno how to chew chew my food... haizz... Now alreadi like tat.... when wear braces liao how? lagi cannot eat... duno lar.... sianz... anyway, 6 months later.. after I have put on my braces.. I will have to go back to dental again for cleaning of teeth... ARggghHH.... I cant run away frm dental tis yr... haha... I mean for the next 2 yrs bah... Bo bianz lar... Once nv go dental means nv go... once go... omg~ so many things.... haizzz...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Reach the clinic... Again b the 1st to enter... Ask the dentist can I pluck 2 at one go not.... n he says can... Haha.. so I gan gan lai le loh... Liang ge jiu liang ge bah... pain one time for the injection now better den tml pain one more time mah rite... so bare with it... feeling so scare aso lar... thou alreadi extract 2 liao.... Hands r still cold cold...
At last... 4 out~ Laoshu win half of the race liao... Next half is gonna start soon... Next Friday... Feeling scare for next friday appointment liao... omg~ scary...
Now I feel tat one of the teeth beside is moving leh... I mean its kinda abit shaking... duno lar.. so scare tat it will drop off... I tried my best not to touch it... Hopefully I can feel tat it is shaking bcoz of the teeth beside tat have been extracted off... Hope tat it will b able to b firm back as per normal man... please... scare scare~
Hmmm... now I will have a hard time eating... duno how to chew chew my food... haizz... Now alreadi like tat.... when wear braces liao how? lagi cannot eat... duno lar.... sianz... anyway, 6 months later.. after I have put on my braces.. I will have to go back to dental again for cleaning of teeth... ARggghHH.... I cant run away frm dental tis yr... haha... I mean for the next 2 yrs bah... Bo bianz lar... Once nv go dental means nv go... once go... omg~ so many things.... haizzz...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home