Thursday, October 20, 2005

tml orthodontic treatment

Tml~~~~~~~~~ Tml goin for my orthodontic treatment liao le... Starting my braces.... omg omg omg~ Scare scare sia... wondering how isit man... Duno pain anot... duno how long it takes for Dr to do the treatment tml... duno duno duno....

haizz.... Tml go liao den update more bah... Shen ahh... jiu jiu wo bah... bao you wo bah... Papa bao you wo ming tian qu treatment hao hao... bu hui tong.. bu hui pa...

Wish mi good luck... I will b goin to have my braces on for 18 months to 24 months... veri fast one rite.... Hmmmmmm............. o.O??

Oh yah... today qiurong msg mi told mi tat Jay's new album will b out on 1st Nov wor... haha... mus hurry~ Rem to go order if u scare cant get it wor... hehe... I dun tink I will wana make reservation bah... hehe.. c how lar.. haha.. Will get it anyway.... lalala...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm