Friday, October 21, 2005

Start orthodontic treatment

Back frm FEP.... Had my orthodontic treatment today.... Today onli start off with the upper teeth... bottom one gotto wait for 6 weeks later den do... Hmmm... When Im there waiting... I feel so scare again... wondering how izit gonna b done.. blah blah blah~

Nothing~ No pain no wad... everything no~ Now cannot eat sticky / hard food... gotto take note of wad I eat... Hmm.. today like tat go there... pay the 1st down payment $2100.... and another $8 for the floss... Got a toothbrush n wax frm them... if feel any sharpness frm the wire.. put the wax on it.. blah blah...

It took me ard 30 mins to do my upper teeth... den they ask mi to watch a short video on how I should take care of my teeth n braces... On my way out to the receiption, guess who I saw?? I saw Ng Hui~ The mediacorps actress... She's there for her appointment too~ She's quite pretty in real life wor.. not bad... hehe... @ there I think I can get to c quite a few artist bah... haha~~

HMmmmmm.... 6 more weeks... nov 29th... Mmmmmmmm........... o.O~
Ooohh.. so coincidence.. its my fren's ord.. haha...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm