Missy back Sydney
Jus back frm Airport... Send missy back... So fast 1 month jiu zhe yang de guo le... hao kuai o~ haizz... Still remember that time she still thinking of when when to come back SG... n now... she is returning back Sydney liao... Taking 12:30am flight... Tml morning 8am like tat will b able to reach Sydney... N tml I will b start working liao... Feel so lazy wana work man... Thou my work timing is not long... n not zhao jiu wan wu de work... But... aiyahh... still feeling veri lazy to start work... But no choice lar... Everyone got to work... no work no money den mati...
Its so qiao... I saw my sec sch fren @ airport too... she is leaving for Perth for some help out in duno wad compeition... so gd ahh.... I aso wana fly fly... wana go overseas again... Wana go njoy life... wana go relax...
Ming tian work le.... hao lazy ahh.... lazy ahh... lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yahh... Hope that lucks r always by my side.... I win a pair of tix for a showcase today.. But I didnt go... Its @ Hard Rock Cafe... Maia Lee & Tong En showcase... that day I jus anyhow submit for fun nia... den so heng tat I got a msg saying tat I win the tix....
I wish tat all my wishes can come true man... Friday is my basic theory.... Hope that tis time round I will b able to make it man... if not den think I xia ding jue xin dun wan le... 3 times is enough... But of coz I hope that I can make it thru... make my wish come true... faster get a license... earn earn $$ den buy my dream car if possible... den can drive drive everyone ard... wahh... hao hao o~ Hmmm... now jus think think all tis nia lar... haha... jus wish myself good luck~ on tat friday still goin to the dentist... haizz...
Ming tian kai gong le... happy happy... dun sad sad... dun sian sian... which job not sianz... every job aso same same de... relax~~ walk one step see one step... dun think think too much... do wadever I can...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Wang Li Hong - Horoscope
Its so qiao... I saw my sec sch fren @ airport too... she is leaving for Perth for some help out in duno wad compeition... so gd ahh.... I aso wana fly fly... wana go overseas again... Wana go njoy life... wana go relax...
Ming tian work le.... hao lazy ahh.... lazy ahh... lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yahh... Hope that lucks r always by my side.... I win a pair of tix for a showcase today.. But I didnt go... Its @ Hard Rock Cafe... Maia Lee & Tong En showcase... that day I jus anyhow submit for fun nia... den so heng tat I got a msg saying tat I win the tix....
I wish tat all my wishes can come true man... Friday is my basic theory.... Hope that tis time round I will b able to make it man... if not den think I xia ding jue xin dun wan le... 3 times is enough... But of coz I hope that I can make it thru... make my wish come true... faster get a license... earn earn $$ den buy my dream car if possible... den can drive drive everyone ard... wahh... hao hao o~ Hmmm... now jus think think all tis nia lar... haha... jus wish myself good luck~ on tat friday still goin to the dentist... haizz...
Ming tian kai gong le... happy happy... dun sad sad... dun sian sian... which job not sianz... every job aso same same de... relax~~ walk one step see one step... dun think think too much... do wadever I can...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Wang Li Hong - Horoscope

<< Home