Geylang Dim sum
Last nite went to Geylang for dinner... went to tis 126 Eating House fro dim sum... If not wrong its located at some where near Lor 19 bah.. cant rem which Lor liao... keke.. coz I onli follow follow... hehe... 3 of us went there for makan... 1st time trying the dim sum... Hmmm... not bad not bad... quite nice... The pricing wise... mmm... hai hao bah... but of coz more ex den outside coffeeshop or market de lar... 3 of us quite li hai o~ haha... including my 4 types of take away... total we spent $49.... w0w~ hehe... Its quite gd as in it opens 24 hrs... not bad hor... day time nite time wana eat aso can.... easy... hehe... yummy~ yummy~!~!
Jus now went to Aunt's hse for makan again... haha.. tis whole week realli makan week sia... omg... cannot liao lar... fat fat alreadi... heavy heavy liao... du zi da da le... wahahaha... =Pp Hmmm... realli hao kuai o~ 1 month le... Missy back SG for 1 month liao le... n she is leaving again tml nite... haizz... when will she b back again lehz... Tat will b next yr liao... B4 CNY... Den again will b back there... well well.. she got her pr liao... den think she aso have decided to continue her studies there... Study for her Master degree... hao hao o~ at least she know wad she wans... So smart... dip liao degree.. den now goin for master... so envy... Im sure if she read tis she sure say no loh.. no nid envy lar.. blah blah blah... saying thingy like.. I wan aso can... jus study... continue to study... study something I like.. something tat I wan... I aso can b like her n korkor... Kor aso planning to go for his study next yr or so bah I think... Aso same thing.. goin for Master degree... Haizz... same old thing I would say... Im not study de liao... so I doubt I can b like them... Im not gd at studies... Everything aso whack whack... tyco tyco clear de... lalala... aiyah.. duno wad Im toking aso... Dunno y suddenly tok tok abt tis... nvm...
Soon goin to b tml liao le... soon soon missy will b flying back to Sydney... N I will b start working soon as well.... Monday... hmm.. Will b goin straight to Parkway instead liao... no nid go Bukit Batok for training le... Isit a gd thing?? Think so ya... hee... hao lar hao lar... I go ooi ooi liao lar... so tired... Yawnzz...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Zui Mei De Li Wu
Jus now went to Aunt's hse for makan again... haha.. tis whole week realli makan week sia... omg... cannot liao lar... fat fat alreadi... heavy heavy liao... du zi da da le... wahahaha... =Pp Hmmm... realli hao kuai o~ 1 month le... Missy back SG for 1 month liao le... n she is leaving again tml nite... haizz... when will she b back again lehz... Tat will b next yr liao... B4 CNY... Den again will b back there... well well.. she got her pr liao... den think she aso have decided to continue her studies there... Study for her Master degree... hao hao o~ at least she know wad she wans... So smart... dip liao degree.. den now goin for master... so envy... Im sure if she read tis she sure say no loh.. no nid envy lar.. blah blah blah... saying thingy like.. I wan aso can... jus study... continue to study... study something I like.. something tat I wan... I aso can b like her n korkor... Kor aso planning to go for his study next yr or so bah I think... Aso same thing.. goin for Master degree... Haizz... same old thing I would say... Im not study de liao... so I doubt I can b like them... Im not gd at studies... Everything aso whack whack... tyco tyco clear de... lalala... aiyah.. duno wad Im toking aso... Dunno y suddenly tok tok abt tis... nvm...
Soon goin to b tml liao le... soon soon missy will b flying back to Sydney... N I will b start working soon as well.... Monday... hmm.. Will b goin straight to Parkway instead liao... no nid go Bukit Batok for training le... Isit a gd thing?? Think so ya... hee... hao lar hao lar... I go ooi ooi liao lar... so tired... Yawnzz...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Zui Mei De Li Wu

<< Home