book appointment for dental
Waahh... finally free to meet them on Sat... hehe... so long nv get to c them... hehe... 1 whole month?? dunoo.. haha.. ard there bah... :P Aft my work on Sat, directly go meet them loh... but.. Im early.. So I jus walk walk ard alone loh... walk suntec.... citylink... raffles place... den back to Marina... In the end sianz + tired liao... jus sit at a corner n wait for them to come... Its so coincident man... we met irene n sean there too... hehe.. After a long day... whole day nv mummum... jus waiting for dinner time... haha.. not bad hor.. :P Initially wana go to tis duno wad appettizer de restaurant for dinner de... but den... omg.. the queue for it is super long sia... Everywhere aso long queue... in the end we decided to go for swensen.. as it has the shortest queue.. hehe... Again gotto wait... coz 11 of us... wahhh... wait wait wait... finally got seats avaible liao... Time for dinner~ hahaha....
oh yahh... n aso my fren say wad... tat jue dui superstar that guy... Wad Derrick Ho ah... He went ns liao... den so happen that he n my fren in the same bunk.. haha... den he still says tat Derrick always sing sing... We say him veri gd hor.. gotto listen to Derrick sing sing for them live... hehehe... hao hao o~ hehe...
Ytd called up Dr Ho dental to book appointment... And tml... tml is the day... tml goin for my extraction liao... scare scare siaa... omg... haiz... So scare... >.< Hope tml extraction no pain... Dunoo can one time extract all not lehz.. dun wish to go back again for it again lehz... so lazy to wait liao... how I wish tml can extract all den next tuesday can go for my orthodontic treatment liao...
Hmmm... suddenly think think... lucky I fail... lucky I stop myself frm taking any more theory for driving liao... dun wan means dun wan le... thinking myself... even at hm if raining cats n dogs.. thunder loud loud... lighting many many... wahh.. I alreadi duno hide where liao... thinking if Im driving... haha... drive drive drive... suddenly rain how? Suddenly veri heavy rain how? hahaha.... I cant hide... haha.. Hands on ears or hands continue driving? hahaha... I duno o~ hahaha...
Haizzz.... veri fast gonna b tml liao le.... tml morning coming soon.... :( yao qu ba ya le... tong tong o~ haizz...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
oh yahh... n aso my fren say wad... tat jue dui superstar that guy... Wad Derrick Ho ah... He went ns liao... den so happen that he n my fren in the same bunk.. haha... den he still says tat Derrick always sing sing... We say him veri gd hor.. gotto listen to Derrick sing sing for them live... hehehe... hao hao o~ hehe...
Ytd called up Dr Ho dental to book appointment... And tml... tml is the day... tml goin for my extraction liao... scare scare siaa... omg... haiz... So scare... >.< Hope tml extraction no pain... Dunoo can one time extract all not lehz.. dun wish to go back again for it again lehz... so lazy to wait liao... how I wish tml can extract all den next tuesday can go for my orthodontic treatment liao...
Hmmm... suddenly think think... lucky I fail... lucky I stop myself frm taking any more theory for driving liao... dun wan means dun wan le... thinking myself... even at hm if raining cats n dogs.. thunder loud loud... lighting many many... wahh.. I alreadi duno hide where liao... thinking if Im driving... haha... drive drive drive... suddenly rain how? Suddenly veri heavy rain how? hahaha.... I cant hide... haha.. Hands on ears or hands continue driving? hahaha... I duno o~ hahaha...
Haizzz.... veri fast gonna b tml liao le.... tml morning coming soon.... :( yao qu ba ya le... tong tong o~ haizz...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home