Snow.Wolf.Lake
Jus back frm watching Snow.Wolf.Lake~ hao hao kan o~ nice nice... Kinda full hse bah... Today is the 1st day for the show... Still got 2 more days... Think sure alot of pple goin to watch it bah... Thanx missy for treating me wor.. hehe... :) B4 startin... happen to saw some DJs... YES 93.3fm de DJs.. Demond Koh looks different frm last time wor.. Much thinner bah I think... Oh yah... besides the DJs, Still saw 2 of the Jue Dui SuperStars.... Hegen & Silver... Hegen looks much more shuai den he is on TV wor.. backview super shuai... hao stylo... shuai dai le.. *Hiak Hiak*
Squeeze & Squeeze... Missy kena squeeze up the bus while poor me kena squeeze away frm bus... haizz... Cant the ppl jus b more paitent n wait for their turns? Squeeze Squeeze Squeeze... nvm.. still dun wana move... so sickening... Singaporean jiu shi singaporean bah.. haha... Ooppss..
Reach Bukit Merah Interchange alreadi pass 12 midnite le... No more buses liao... sad sad~! Poor missy n laoshu gotto walk back hm... Far wor.. haha... 1st time for us to walk back frm Bukit Merah Interchange... Still remember me telling mama tat we shall try walking back one day of a big grab frm NTUC.. haha... Took us abt 20-30mins to walk back bah... cant rem how long liao.. haha... 2 siao kia.. while walking back.. we sing sing.. haha... "wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li ni ai de na ge tian shi... ..."~ "jian jian dan dan de ai guo.. wo hai shi wo... ..."~ "hey u jiu shi ni.. qing kao jing wo huai li... ..."~ etc etc.. haha... sing sing sing.. veri fast reach hm liao... hehe... :P
Mama still haben slp... waiting for us... but she aso doin something else lar.. haha... wahahaha... :P hor mama hor... fun rite... keke~ Kor went to buy a new cpu back for mama... at last.. haha.. missy will b the one paying o~ hehe.. ke lian de missy.. haha.. bo bian lar.. who ask u to b our dear missy mah... =P Yeahh... den 4 of us can play together liao... hahaha... yeah~
Hmmm... Thurs jus went to the Dentist with sis... WAhh... ex wor... $55 per person wor... Me so long no no go dentist liao.. haha... found out to have 3 decay.. gotto pu ya.. :( Now me thinking of whether to put on braces not..... ard $6k wor.. omg~ Haizz... The dental still strongly recommend mi to put on braces to straighten my teeth... Now my wisdom tooth is out liao aso... mayb still gotto remove.. haizz.. bu dong lar... $6k lehz... not $600 wor... omg~ I tot of wanting to do it leh... but... haiz.. I scare pain.. I scare op... eeeekkk~ =X I aso wan my teeth to b mei mei... I wana smile with nice nice teeth... *think think think* Shall c how bah.. take tis few days to hao hao think... hopefully by next thurs when go dentist again can make up my mind....
Today... Today is the day.... Time realli passed veri fast... super duper fast.... While typing tis now.. its raining outside... Isit him? Is he crying? 1 yr ago... Today... is the day we cried alot... is the most I think... Its alreadi 1 yr... Still remember wad happen... Remember all the tubes inserting in his mouth etc.. remember wad happen on the 16th of Sept 2004... I saw him.. I was shock... I was trying to hold back my tears infront of missy... infront of everyone.. but... in the end I failed to control... C-ing him on bed like tat realli sad... Still rem how he react when we told him we r goin hm... tears flow down his cheek... his eyes were red... Remember 17th of Sept... early in the morning 3/4 plus am we rush down after answering a call frm the hospital... Stayed thru out while waiting for him to b safe... Too bad.. we cant even got the chance to tok to him b4 he left.. He jus didnt wait for us... 365 days... so fast 365 days... haizz...
Last tues or wed I had a veri bad dream... dreaming of him being veri nasty.. And I knw tat he is no longer ard but suddenly somehow he is back. Got me so frighten in the dream... Gave him attitude... nv tok to him... Even ask mother can I dun go hm n stay? Something like tat lar.. cant reali rem wad realli happen in tat dream of mine... Some blur image.. some clear... aiya... duno lar... Its jus a dreamz... But... I realli hope that He can come to my dream n tok to me often.. I got alot alot of thingy to tell...
*sweet dreamz*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to the Rain outside... as well as the 'Rain' inside me...
Squeeze & Squeeze... Missy kena squeeze up the bus while poor me kena squeeze away frm bus... haizz... Cant the ppl jus b more paitent n wait for their turns? Squeeze Squeeze Squeeze... nvm.. still dun wana move... so sickening... Singaporean jiu shi singaporean bah.. haha... Ooppss..
Reach Bukit Merah Interchange alreadi pass 12 midnite le... No more buses liao... sad sad~! Poor missy n laoshu gotto walk back hm... Far wor.. haha... 1st time for us to walk back frm Bukit Merah Interchange... Still remember me telling mama tat we shall try walking back one day of a big grab frm NTUC.. haha... Took us abt 20-30mins to walk back bah... cant rem how long liao.. haha... 2 siao kia.. while walking back.. we sing sing.. haha... "wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li ni ai de na ge tian shi... ..."~ "jian jian dan dan de ai guo.. wo hai shi wo... ..."~ "hey u jiu shi ni.. qing kao jing wo huai li... ..."~ etc etc.. haha... sing sing sing.. veri fast reach hm liao... hehe... :P
Mama still haben slp... waiting for us... but she aso doin something else lar.. haha... wahahaha... :P hor mama hor... fun rite... keke~ Kor went to buy a new cpu back for mama... at last.. haha.. missy will b the one paying o~ hehe.. ke lian de missy.. haha.. bo bian lar.. who ask u to b our dear missy mah... =P Yeahh... den 4 of us can play together liao... hahaha... yeah~
Hmmm... Thurs jus went to the Dentist with sis... WAhh... ex wor... $55 per person wor... Me so long no no go dentist liao.. haha... found out to have 3 decay.. gotto pu ya.. :( Now me thinking of whether to put on braces not..... ard $6k wor.. omg~ Haizz... The dental still strongly recommend mi to put on braces to straighten my teeth... Now my wisdom tooth is out liao aso... mayb still gotto remove.. haizz.. bu dong lar... $6k lehz... not $600 wor... omg~ I tot of wanting to do it leh... but... haiz.. I scare pain.. I scare op... eeeekkk~ =X I aso wan my teeth to b mei mei... I wana smile with nice nice teeth... *think think think* Shall c how bah.. take tis few days to hao hao think... hopefully by next thurs when go dentist again can make up my mind....
Today... Today is the day.... Time realli passed veri fast... super duper fast.... While typing tis now.. its raining outside... Isit him? Is he crying? 1 yr ago... Today... is the day we cried alot... is the most I think... Its alreadi 1 yr... Still remember wad happen... Remember all the tubes inserting in his mouth etc.. remember wad happen on the 16th of Sept 2004... I saw him.. I was shock... I was trying to hold back my tears infront of missy... infront of everyone.. but... in the end I failed to control... C-ing him on bed like tat realli sad... Still rem how he react when we told him we r goin hm... tears flow down his cheek... his eyes were red... Remember 17th of Sept... early in the morning 3/4 plus am we rush down after answering a call frm the hospital... Stayed thru out while waiting for him to b safe... Too bad.. we cant even got the chance to tok to him b4 he left.. He jus didnt wait for us... 365 days... so fast 365 days... haizz...
Last tues or wed I had a veri bad dream... dreaming of him being veri nasty.. And I knw tat he is no longer ard but suddenly somehow he is back. Got me so frighten in the dream... Gave him attitude... nv tok to him... Even ask mother can I dun go hm n stay? Something like tat lar.. cant reali rem wad realli happen in tat dream of mine... Some blur image.. some clear... aiya... duno lar... Its jus a dreamz... But... I realli hope that He can come to my dream n tok to me often.. I got alot alot of thingy to tell...
*sweet dreamz*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to the Rain outside... as well as the 'Rain' inside me...

<< Home