Receive my salary
Finally received my salary for the relief teacher @ Sparkletots.... yeahh~ hehe... And aso finally can collect my shoes.. hehe.. so happy... wear it for 2 times liao... mei mei o~ haha~ BHB~ wana think of nice nice interesting pic pic.. den can draw out.. den ask the ger to help mi draw on the shoes.. nice hor... hehe...
Tis whole week almost everyday wake up veri early sia... tired.. haha... YawnzzZ~ hehe... Missy n I went to bu ya ytd.. omg.. $45 for each tooth... no choice lar... haiz.. there goes $90 each of us.. poor missy still need to spend another $90 I think.. haha... Meanwhile ask the dentist to help mi book appointment for the cousultation of the straightening of teeth... Thursday... Thursday afternoon go for the appointment... Dunno wana change to earlier date not lehz... hmmm... shall c to it again... Anyway... after tat we went to............ haha... cut hair... Well... its kinda shun bian bah.. coz missy do lasik cant wash hair herself... not realli cant wash herself lar... jus gotto b extra careful.. dun kena water into the eyes nia loh... but aso shun bian lar.. haha.. go for a hair cut... lalala... go to 4 salons to check out the price... In the end... went to JANTZEN... Not bad lar.. went JANTZEN cut cut b4... Tis time round I realli realli ask the person to cut short... n anything that he thinks suits me.. haha.. Jus go ahead... haha... Den he say he cut anything he like ahh... I jus har.. den diam diam.. haha~ BUT~ Not bad lar... at least its realli a change in hairstyle again... hehe... not like tat time went... she jus trim trim. cut back same pattern.. hehe.. After cut cut... missy keeps on looking at me.. make mi feel so paiseh... haha.. not used to my hairstyle yet.. hehe~ seems to b so funny~ :P bleahz~
Lasik cost ard $3k... Straightening of teeth cost ard $6k... wah seh... total ard $9k wor... omg!!! Go where to find the money... how to save mah.... haizz... Should I go try working as an insurance agent? wahahahaha... Den can earn earn lots lots of k.... wahahaha... dreaming~ dreaming~ Should take in consideration har.... Hmmmm... not bad not bad... hahahahahha.... Den can do lasik... can straighten teeth... can buy car car... can build mei mei de hse... buy mei mei de furniture... design mei mei... blah blah blah... wahhh... hao hao o~ hahahaha... *slap slap myself.. wake up~ haha*
Wahh.. my fren so lucky... wins voucher for makeover... ex wor... the voucher cost quite a lot wor... steady.. veri lucky man~ Thinking of makeover... still rem tat time when I went... hehe... 1st time.. den feel abit shy.. paiseh lar.. hehe.. den.. do all the pose.. etc... But its fun... hee... I like it.. hehe~ =P Waiting to c my fren go for her makeover... hehe... I wana kpo wana c c... :P mus gan gan lai wor... they ask u pose wad go ahead... gan gan... dun b shy... hehe.. the more gan u r... the more zi ran... the nicer it will b.... casual outfit... wear mei mei k~ hehe... lalala...
C-ing one day after one day.... omg.... so fast... 1 more week to go... den missy goin back Sydney liao... N me gonna start working le.... wahhh... wo bu yao~~~ I like NOW~ Its so great... so wonderful... I like it~ How I wish time can realli realli realli stop~ Jus STOP~~~ haizz... day dreaming nia... haha...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to mama shooting pigpig "oink oink"
Tis whole week almost everyday wake up veri early sia... tired.. haha... YawnzzZ~ hehe... Missy n I went to bu ya ytd.. omg.. $45 for each tooth... no choice lar... haiz.. there goes $90 each of us.. poor missy still need to spend another $90 I think.. haha... Meanwhile ask the dentist to help mi book appointment for the cousultation of the straightening of teeth... Thursday... Thursday afternoon go for the appointment... Dunno wana change to earlier date not lehz... hmmm... shall c to it again... Anyway... after tat we went to............ haha... cut hair... Well... its kinda shun bian bah.. coz missy do lasik cant wash hair herself... not realli cant wash herself lar... jus gotto b extra careful.. dun kena water into the eyes nia loh... but aso shun bian lar.. haha.. go for a hair cut... lalala... go to 4 salons to check out the price... In the end... went to JANTZEN... Not bad lar.. went JANTZEN cut cut b4... Tis time round I realli realli ask the person to cut short... n anything that he thinks suits me.. haha.. Jus go ahead... haha... Den he say he cut anything he like ahh... I jus har.. den diam diam.. haha~ BUT~ Not bad lar... at least its realli a change in hairstyle again... hehe... not like tat time went... she jus trim trim. cut back same pattern.. hehe.. After cut cut... missy keeps on looking at me.. make mi feel so paiseh... haha.. not used to my hairstyle yet.. hehe~ seems to b so funny~ :P bleahz~
Lasik cost ard $3k... Straightening of teeth cost ard $6k... wah seh... total ard $9k wor... omg!!! Go where to find the money... how to save mah.... haizz... Should I go try working as an insurance agent? wahahahaha... Den can earn earn lots lots of k.... wahahaha... dreaming~ dreaming~ Should take in consideration har.... Hmmmm... not bad not bad... hahahahahha.... Den can do lasik... can straighten teeth... can buy car car... can build mei mei de hse... buy mei mei de furniture... design mei mei... blah blah blah... wahhh... hao hao o~ hahahaha... *slap slap myself.. wake up~ haha*
Wahh.. my fren so lucky... wins voucher for makeover... ex wor... the voucher cost quite a lot wor... steady.. veri lucky man~ Thinking of makeover... still rem tat time when I went... hehe... 1st time.. den feel abit shy.. paiseh lar.. hehe.. den.. do all the pose.. etc... But its fun... hee... I like it.. hehe~ =P Waiting to c my fren go for her makeover... hehe... I wana kpo wana c c... :P mus gan gan lai wor... they ask u pose wad go ahead... gan gan... dun b shy... hehe.. the more gan u r... the more zi ran... the nicer it will b.... casual outfit... wear mei mei k~ hehe... lalala...
C-ing one day after one day.... omg.... so fast... 1 more week to go... den missy goin back Sydney liao... N me gonna start working le.... wahhh... wo bu yao~~~ I like NOW~ Its so great... so wonderful... I like it~ How I wish time can realli realli realli stop~ Jus STOP~~~ haizz... day dreaming nia... haha...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to mama shooting pigpig "oink oink"

<< Home