missy back SG
Yeeahh~ Missy is back... hehehe... finally~ She is so surprise n shock to c so many ppl go airport n fetch her sia... hoho~ Out nia... wahh... as u know lar.. wad will happen... hehe... Den she saw so many of us there.. still duno how we all went there de... haha.. Of coz is book a bus lar.. wad else... haha... Stylo hor... everything aso book bus... go chalet aso bus... go airport fetch or send pple aso book bus bus... hehe... veri gd rite....
Well... one of her fren turns up... went all the way there to fetch her too... After tat everyone head back to my hse for lunch... ordered some makan back... everyone is veri happy... hehe.. Stepping into the hse nia... missy was like... wahhhh.... "My hse still not bad wor... quite nice hor.. mei mei hor..." hahahaha... 1st time for her to step into this hse.... Happy mah? hehe... Slowly walk ard the whole hse... show her to her 'bedroom'... haha... U know where rite... *wink wink* LaLaLa~
Hmmm... mus make full use of tis one month man... hehe... sure to go out shopping with her lots... hehe... tats wad Im waiting for too... heehee...
Haizz... now Im still thinking of whether to get the ipod mini not lehz... how... missy says ex lehz... haiz... I know its ex... but... I jus wish to have a mp3.. a gd one tat can last long for me... something gd n user frenly... aiming for quite long liao le... duno lehz.. how mah... Should I?? Ask ard few pricing... Its almost the same.. jus a few dollors different... but.... haizz.. cheaper one dun haf the colour I wan... How how how... ??? Still waiting for my salary for the childcare de... when can I get it? Izit gonna b the amount I counted? If yes... It is still not enough for my ipod mini wor... still short of ard $20 - $30 ?? Hmmm.... at 1st tot of getting zen... but... after hearing some comments on it... decided not to buy zen... so change target... hehe... duno lar.. shall c how loh... haizz....
Ytd went Suntec Comex for awhile... walk walk ard lvl 4 onli alreadi legs 'sour' liao man... hehe.. old liao lar.. cant walk long.. wahaha.. Tml is the last day liao... Duno should I go down there to buy anot... *think think think*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 5566 - Hao Jiu Bu Jian
Well... one of her fren turns up... went all the way there to fetch her too... After tat everyone head back to my hse for lunch... ordered some makan back... everyone is veri happy... hehe.. Stepping into the hse nia... missy was like... wahhhh.... "My hse still not bad wor... quite nice hor.. mei mei hor..." hahahaha... 1st time for her to step into this hse.... Happy mah? hehe... Slowly walk ard the whole hse... show her to her 'bedroom'... haha... U know where rite... *wink wink* LaLaLa~
Hmmm... mus make full use of tis one month man... hehe... sure to go out shopping with her lots... hehe... tats wad Im waiting for too... heehee...
Haizz... now Im still thinking of whether to get the ipod mini not lehz... how... missy says ex lehz... haiz... I know its ex... but... I jus wish to have a mp3.. a gd one tat can last long for me... something gd n user frenly... aiming for quite long liao le... duno lehz.. how mah... Should I?? Ask ard few pricing... Its almost the same.. jus a few dollors different... but.... haizz.. cheaper one dun haf the colour I wan... How how how... ??? Still waiting for my salary for the childcare de... when can I get it? Izit gonna b the amount I counted? If yes... It is still not enough for my ipod mini wor... still short of ard $20 - $30 ?? Hmmm.... at 1st tot of getting zen... but... after hearing some comments on it... decided not to buy zen... so change target... hehe... duno lar.. shall c how loh... haizz....
Ytd went Suntec Comex for awhile... walk walk ard lvl 4 onli alreadi legs 'sour' liao man... hehe.. old liao lar.. cant walk long.. wahaha.. Tml is the last day liao... Duno should I go down there to buy anot... *think think think*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 5566 - Hao Jiu Bu Jian

<< Home