last day of comex
OMG~ 1st time cross bridge aso need to wait sia... waited in the big big crowd for quite sometime b4 we can move.... Super damn lots of ppl sia... All heading over to Suntec... Mayb coz today is the last day of the Comex IT Fair bah.... Damn scary sia... like goin countdown like tat.. hahaha... Den some more today's weather not veri gd... after heavy rain still veri hot...
Anyway... I went to Comex again today... with mama... Finally get to squeeze over... haha... They even stop the bridge de esculator for convenient sake... If ppl dun move forward... behind ppl sure kena stuck... and same goes for the rest of the ppl at the back... den esculator moving.. not safe lar... sure fall down or wad de... danger~
Went to Comex.. Actuali is wana go buy mp3 loh... wad else I wan rite... laptop I got liao... Digital Camera I aso got liao... Tis time round I wana have a mp3 lehz... Haizz... but... haizz.. duno lar.. sianzz.. In the end I jus went there to help xiao he ma buy her mp3 case loh... Hmmm... so sianz... iPod Mini... Can I still b able to get u? Izit worth anot that mp3 I wan.... Wana buy of coz mus buy something gd rite.... ....
Oh yaa... rem tat time I win Nicola Ho's Album frm Teens Magazine... Tis time round I have my photos posted for Sept de Teens... Den ytd I rece' a letter frm Teens again.. haha... Win a $25 kBox Voucher for August Copy.. hehehe... so heng rite... hahaha.... LaLaLa~! Now jus waiting for my tat $50 voucher hehehe.... hoho~
Jus now help missy to do cheese cake... hehe... If tis time she aso managed to make it... Hmm... den next time I try to do one n treat u all mummum... hehe... I will learn... Actuali missy says its quite easy loh... After tis cheese cake... she will b goin to make Tiramisu... hoho~ She even bought a bottle of alcoho back jus for tat man... haha... Anyway bought frm airport its duty free mah... hehe~ If missy's Tiramisu aso succeed... Den I shall try it aso... hahaha... den make one n treat my frens... hehehehe....
Im gonna slp early tonite... Early in the morning gonna wake up n play game with carolin... hahaha... maple siao liao lar... hahaha... She is playing early in the morning ard 5am... wahhh... duno I can wake up not... hehe... I try lar.. hahaha... Tat time 6plus am play aso got quite a lot of ppl wor... Wahh.. they not tired de arhh... hahha... Keeps on playing... I aso abit sianz liao wor... hehehe.... Anyway I bet with mama saying tat I will b able to wake up n play maple @ 5am.. haha.. Nth better to do... hahahaha... sot sot liao lar....
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Chen Xiao Dong - Li Bu Kai Ni
Anyway... I went to Comex again today... with mama... Finally get to squeeze over... haha... They even stop the bridge de esculator for convenient sake... If ppl dun move forward... behind ppl sure kena stuck... and same goes for the rest of the ppl at the back... den esculator moving.. not safe lar... sure fall down or wad de... danger~
Went to Comex.. Actuali is wana go buy mp3 loh... wad else I wan rite... laptop I got liao... Digital Camera I aso got liao... Tis time round I wana have a mp3 lehz... Haizz... but... haizz.. duno lar.. sianzz.. In the end I jus went there to help xiao he ma buy her mp3 case loh... Hmmm... so sianz... iPod Mini... Can I still b able to get u? Izit worth anot that mp3 I wan.... Wana buy of coz mus buy something gd rite.... ....
Oh yaa... rem tat time I win Nicola Ho's Album frm Teens Magazine... Tis time round I have my photos posted for Sept de Teens... Den ytd I rece' a letter frm Teens again.. haha... Win a $25 kBox Voucher for August Copy.. hehehe... so heng rite... hahaha.... LaLaLa~! Now jus waiting for my tat $50 voucher hehehe.... hoho~
Jus now help missy to do cheese cake... hehe... If tis time she aso managed to make it... Hmm... den next time I try to do one n treat u all mummum... hehe... I will learn... Actuali missy says its quite easy loh... After tis cheese cake... she will b goin to make Tiramisu... hoho~ She even bought a bottle of alcoho back jus for tat man... haha... Anyway bought frm airport its duty free mah... hehe~ If missy's Tiramisu aso succeed... Den I shall try it aso... hahaha... den make one n treat my frens... hehehehe....
Im gonna slp early tonite... Early in the morning gonna wake up n play game with carolin... hahaha... maple siao liao lar... hahaha... She is playing early in the morning ard 5am... wahhh... duno I can wake up not... hehe... I try lar.. hahaha... Tat time 6plus am play aso got quite a lot of ppl wor... Wahh.. they not tired de arhh... hahha... Keeps on playing... I aso abit sianz liao wor... hehehe.... Anyway I bet with mama saying tat I will b able to wake up n play maple @ 5am.. haha.. Nth better to do... hahahaha... sot sot liao lar....
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Chen Xiao Dong - Li Bu Kai Ni

<< Home