ppl quarrel @ holland
Saw a fight @ Holland hawker today man... omg~ xiong ahh.. A son n his father wana get into a fight... den got another uncle trying to stop them... scary sia.... my heart thinking better dun fight infront of me... better dun come near my table... I still wana finish my food one...
After a short while the father walked away... den the son veri angry... the mother aso... duno wad happen lar... den son aso walked away... not long after.. the father back standing at the side... the mother saw him... walked over n duno scold him wad lar.. den son aso back... wana go tok to him again.. den scold scold quarrel again... wahh... frm their conversation... can know that its the father's fault man... keeps on scolding the mother n stuff like tis... den when the son defend his mother... his father still scold him bad words sia... omg.. haizz...
Tis quarrelling scared off a lady.. she is sitting next to them when they fight fight again... She kena scared.. even cry out sia... omg.. haizz... Tis quarrel n fight remind me of him.... so sorri to say that... Remembering those days... remember the quarrel n the fight they used to get into... Remember tat I will b there crying when Im still veri young... will stand there n cry... When days passed... Me getting older... when they quarrel or wad.. I will shout liao... haizz...
Recently Im thinking... How come I nv get to dream of him?? Izit bcoz I nv think of him or nv miss him?? No leh... I did.. but.. but y I still nv get to dream of him?? Even grandma aso dreamt of him tat nite... When I know.. in my heart thinking... I aso wan... I aso wana dream dream of him... I got alot of things to tell him... to ask him... So I try my best to dream of him for the past few nites... But I dun... I dreamt of other things instead... haizz... Let me c tonite can dream dream of him not...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Landy - Di Yu Tian Shi
After a short while the father walked away... den the son veri angry... the mother aso... duno wad happen lar... den son aso walked away... not long after.. the father back standing at the side... the mother saw him... walked over n duno scold him wad lar.. den son aso back... wana go tok to him again.. den scold scold quarrel again... wahh... frm their conversation... can know that its the father's fault man... keeps on scolding the mother n stuff like tis... den when the son defend his mother... his father still scold him bad words sia... omg.. haizz...
Tis quarrelling scared off a lady.. she is sitting next to them when they fight fight again... She kena scared.. even cry out sia... omg.. haizz... Tis quarrel n fight remind me of him.... so sorri to say that... Remembering those days... remember the quarrel n the fight they used to get into... Remember tat I will b there crying when Im still veri young... will stand there n cry... When days passed... Me getting older... when they quarrel or wad.. I will shout liao... haizz...
Recently Im thinking... How come I nv get to dream of him?? Izit bcoz I nv think of him or nv miss him?? No leh... I did.. but.. but y I still nv get to dream of him?? Even grandma aso dreamt of him tat nite... When I know.. in my heart thinking... I aso wan... I aso wana dream dream of him... I got alot of things to tell him... to ask him... So I try my best to dream of him for the past few nites... But I dun... I dreamt of other things instead... haizz... Let me c tonite can dream dream of him not...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Landy - Di Yu Tian Shi

<< Home