Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Nicola Ho's Album

Lucky laoshu~ haha... been 3months liao... Frm May till now... Hmmm... lucky lar.. hehe... I won a CD... Nicola Ho... Duno u pple heard of her mah... think should have bah... Back in May, I bought Teens Magazine... Den I did send out some contest... Den today... mama open letter box.. n got a letter mailed to me.. hehe... at 1st I tot its the $50 voucher I won for Sept Teens.. But its not.. haha.. lalala... Im still waiting for my tat $50 voucher gifts.. hehe... Mmm... am I realli that lucky? Hmmm... o.O??

Mayb tis kinda of things Im counted lucky.. but others.. nope bah...

Well... Recently keep thinking of many many things again man... Haizz... Dunno lar... head big big liao lar... sianz man... how mah... haizz.. boring... life is so boring... How to make my life much more interesting?? Oh yah... Dunoo anyone going to BBDC mah?? Mus tell me wor... I aso wana go... hehe...

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Nicola Ho's album