Friday, August 26, 2005

Meet wu sao

Wahhh... today feel so much better sia... haha... Hmmmm.... Duno how to describe my feelings lar... haha... Met wu sao in the afternoon today @ Parkway.... Actuali is meet meet tok tok... tok abt job loh... Tell me more abt kumon... blah blah blah lar....

Went to Swensen... ordered drinks n tok tok.... sat there for abt an hr plus like tat bah... All the while toking abt me loh... haha.... Hmmm... after had a good talk with her... I realli feel much better liao man.... Dunno y leh... thou nv say much... nv realli u knoww... but I jus feel much better... Realli... Thanx man... 1st time realli tok so much with my biao sao... hee.. Hmmm...

I realli decided.... Confirm liao... 3 months @ Bukit Batok 1st... den go Parkway... Work work work... REalli gonna start working... Confirm... no no dong bu dong jiu resign liao...

So.. now I still got one more month to play... haha... tis one whole Sept... Wahahhaah... Yeahh~ lalala.... Another week like tat missy back liao le... Woowhoo~

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm