last day work @ sparkletots
I quit!!! Yes!! I REALLY QUIT liao... Not working @ Bukit Batok Childcare Sparkletots anymore.... Today is my last day... Somehow will still miss those kids there man... They r so cute.. haizz... Kawaii sia... Feel like bringing them back sia... take care of them... omg~ They r jus soooo cute~ Well... Bye kids... c got fate to c u kids in the streets someday not.. haha.. but every see each other... I think u all aso wunt regconise me n aso duno who I am one lar... hor.. hehe... nvm... Ermm... Think I have been working there for jus..... ermmm... 8 days... 8 days every week... haha.. lame.. wu liao... like tat aso can sing song... wahahah...
Hmmm... y I quit leh?? Well... ..... @#$%^(*&^$% ..... so I quit... jus quit loh... dun wish to say much abt it liao lar... Been thinking for the past few days abt tis matter... Thinking should I quit or should I continue working @ Sparkletots Childcare... *think think think* Finally made up my mind... Now gonna think think carefully again wad I realli wan man... Thinking that study is much better... but... wad I wana study leh?? Thinkin wad missy said... thinking wad mama said... study... after study liao I aso got to work one... not say no nid... where got so senang one... Wana b tai tai meh? haha... Wait long long arhh... hahahaha...
Ohh... September de TEENS magazine finally out liao... hehehe... been waiting for it for so long... hehe... Waiting to see it the pic I sent being displayed out not... hehehe... I send in a pic last month... Yeaahh~ Its out...~ Woowhoo... ^ ^ Its under the "noticeboard" session... If u got buy Teens, rem to see wor... wahahaha.... (as if the pic veri nice like tat... keep promoting.. wahahaha)
Ming tian hui gen hao la... Hope I can decide on wat I realli wan asap... I simply feel that Im sooo.... so lan sia... like veri jialat like tat... wad aso duno... everything aso duno... duno wad I wan.. duno wad to do... haizz... y mah... y am I like tat? Cant I jus b like others? Know wad they r aiming at... Know wad they realli wana b.... know wan they realli wana do... hmmmm...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Energy - Everything In My Heart
Hmmm... y I quit leh?? Well... ..... @#$%^(*&^$% ..... so I quit... jus quit loh... dun wish to say much abt it liao lar... Been thinking for the past few days abt tis matter... Thinking should I quit or should I continue working @ Sparkletots Childcare... *think think think* Finally made up my mind... Now gonna think think carefully again wad I realli wan man... Thinking that study is much better... but... wad I wana study leh?? Thinkin wad missy said... thinking wad mama said... study... after study liao I aso got to work one... not say no nid... where got so senang one... Wana b tai tai meh? haha... Wait long long arhh... hahahaha...
Ohh... September de TEENS magazine finally out liao... hehehe... been waiting for it for so long... hehe... Waiting to see it the pic I sent being displayed out not... hehehe... I send in a pic last month... Yeaahh~ Its out...~ Woowhoo... ^ ^ Its under the "noticeboard" session... If u got buy Teens, rem to see wor... wahahaha.... (as if the pic veri nice like tat... keep promoting.. wahahaha)
Ming tian hui gen hao la... Hope I can decide on wat I realli wan asap... I simply feel that Im sooo.... so lan sia... like veri jialat like tat... wad aso duno... everything aso duno... duno wad I wan.. duno wad to do... haizz... y mah... y am I like tat? Cant I jus b like others? Know wad they r aiming at... Know wad they realli wana b.... know wan they realli wana do... hmmmm...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Energy - Everything In My Heart

<< Home