1 day salary frm M%Industrial
Been working for the past 3 days.... HMmm... so far still okie lar... But I have alreadi told Mrs Singh that I dun intend to work as full time liao.... After much consideration... I finally decided alreadi... Haizz... Thou I quite like the kids there... quite like the job one lar... Its one of my dream mah... But... still nop lar... Iml glad to have the chance to work there... :)
Thursday... M%Industrial de Linda called me... Ask mi to go down n take my 1 day salary... haha.. tat 1 day... hee.. nv expect her to giv mi any salary for that 1 day loh... hee... Anyway thanx lar... Today went to take loh... tks for the salary... If not for my 1 day salary, I aso wunt wana step into ur shop again.... U tot I will wan meh... c one of the ppl there... c liao like 'bu shuang' like tat... pls loh... I nv 'de zui' u loh... Stop showing me that face... U tot today I wana go one arhh... its ur boss ask mi go de loh... tolong loh.. say till like tat... its ur boss who pay n giv salary.. not u.. so y u bother so much... not ur prob wad... so kay po.. work 1 day they giv mi salary cannot meh.. u unhappy wad.. not ask u giv me... bu shuang wad mah... Yue xiang yue qi~ @#$%^&@#!!!!
Ohh ya... Yeah... Missy back soon... She is coming back next month.... Yeaahhh~ Finally~ hahaha... Den we can go gai gai.. mummum.. njoy njoy~ haha... She will b back for 1 mth... Hmmm.. Short not short... long not long... Come back mus make full use of the 1 mth man... hehe... Everyone is so happy that missy is coming back... hehe... Missy.. I know u aso veri happy now... haha.. cant slp cant eat rite?? wahahah... jk~ not so kua zhang lar.. hahaha... lalalala~~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Ocean Ou De Yang - 凤凰花季
Thursday... M%Industrial de Linda called me... Ask mi to go down n take my 1 day salary... haha.. tat 1 day... hee.. nv expect her to giv mi any salary for that 1 day loh... hee... Anyway thanx lar... Today went to take loh... tks for the salary... If not for my 1 day salary, I aso wunt wana step into ur shop again.... U tot I will wan meh... c one of the ppl there... c liao like 'bu shuang' like tat... pls loh... I nv 'de zui' u loh... Stop showing me that face... U tot today I wana go one arhh... its ur boss ask mi go de loh... tolong loh.. say till like tat... its ur boss who pay n giv salary.. not u.. so y u bother so much... not ur prob wad... so kay po.. work 1 day they giv mi salary cannot meh.. u unhappy wad.. not ask u giv me... bu shuang wad mah... Yue xiang yue qi~ @#$%^&@#!!!!
Ohh ya... Yeah... Missy back soon... She is coming back next month.... Yeaahhh~ Finally~ hahaha... Den we can go gai gai.. mummum.. njoy njoy~ haha... She will b back for 1 mth... Hmmm.. Short not short... long not long... Come back mus make full use of the 1 mth man... hehe... Everyone is so happy that missy is coming back... hehe... Missy.. I know u aso veri happy now... haha.. cant slp cant eat rite?? wahahah... jk~ not so kua zhang lar.. hahaha... lalalala~~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Ocean Ou De Yang - 凤凰花季

<< Home