Quit M%Industrie aft work 1 day
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~
老鼠失败了!! 没用的老鼠! 真的是。。 小老鼠傻老鼠笨老鼠蠢老鼠坏老鼠怪老鼠丑老鼠臭老鼠死老鼠!!! Hmph~ 别提了! haiz.. 老鼠不适合吧。。 做了一天就拜拜! 昨天从 2pm 做到 10.30pm。。 Wahh。。 quite tiring man.. Realli not easy o~ Selling clothings not easy.. There r so many different kinda of clothings.. so hard to ermmm... aiya... duno how to explain lar... Anyway jus not easy loh.. 现在觉得老鼠真的好没用哦。。 Work aso 1 day nia dun wan... haizz... Actuali 在 M%Industrie 这份工是还好吧。。 Quite ok one bah.. Jus tat not suitable for laoshu bah~ Dunno lar...
好闷哦! 昨晚想了又想。。 想到好烦啊!!! 想到又流眼泪了。。 哭了就慢慢睡去。。 haizz... 不懂啦! 总之,我觉得老鼠好烂哦~ haizz... 不要再讲了啦。。 不适合就算咯。。 对吗? 呵呵~ 安慰自己而已啦。。 :P
But, last nite realli hope that I can tok tok to someone... share share my so called prob... jus tat I duno who to tok to... wana tok to missy.. but she is not here.. wana tok to mama.. but.. haizz.. duno la.. scare tok tok half way i breakdown... duno y now laoshu bcoming more n more weak le bah... will easily breakdown liao... haiz.. Now tis laoshu is not as strong as the old one.. the previous one.. The old laoshu.. the previous laoshu used to b veri strong one... Hmmmm.... In the end I keep sms xiao he ma n tok tok to her.. Paiseh leh.. duno who to find liao lar... so sorry... so late liao still tok so much to u... Realli veri thankful to her man... Thanx alot!
Ok lar.. dun tok abt that liao lar... 刚刚跟姐姐谈了一下下。。 老鼠又掉眼泪了。。 一边讲一边流泪。。 真没用! 可是呢。。 说出来以后觉得舒服多了。。 呵呵! 谢谢姐! 早上我也有跟妈妈说。。 老鼠很没用 hor.. Work 1 day den quit liao... haizz.. super jialat.. 妈妈却说做 Sales 的确很难。。 不容易。。 还需要站很长的时间。。 很辛苦就不要咯。。 我鼓起勇气 call M%Industrie 的 boss linda and tell her I wana quit.. coz I find that the job is not suitable for me.. So paiseh sia.. Mmmmm... dun dare to enter that shop liao lar.. haha.. malu to enter la.. duno y..
Aiyoo.. I say dun wana tok abt it le.. I still tok.. haizz... SSsHhhhh... =X 安静! Oppss.. Jay Chou's song song.. haha.. 哎哟! 老鼠 lame lame liao...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 黄品冠 - 我难过
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~
老鼠失败了!! 没用的老鼠! 真的是。。 小老鼠傻老鼠笨老鼠蠢老鼠坏老鼠怪老鼠丑老鼠臭老鼠死老鼠!!! Hmph~ 别提了! haiz.. 老鼠不适合吧。。 做了一天就拜拜! 昨天从 2pm 做到 10.30pm。。 Wahh。。 quite tiring man.. Realli not easy o~ Selling clothings not easy.. There r so many different kinda of clothings.. so hard to ermmm... aiya... duno how to explain lar... Anyway jus not easy loh.. 现在觉得老鼠真的好没用哦。。 Work aso 1 day nia dun wan... haizz... Actuali 在 M%Industrie 这份工是还好吧。。 Quite ok one bah.. Jus tat not suitable for laoshu bah~ Dunno lar...
好闷哦! 昨晚想了又想。。 想到好烦啊!!! 想到又流眼泪了。。 哭了就慢慢睡去。。 haizz... 不懂啦! 总之,我觉得老鼠好烂哦~ haizz... 不要再讲了啦。。 不适合就算咯。。 对吗? 呵呵~ 安慰自己而已啦。。 :P
But, last nite realli hope that I can tok tok to someone... share share my so called prob... jus tat I duno who to tok to... wana tok to missy.. but she is not here.. wana tok to mama.. but.. haizz.. duno la.. scare tok tok half way i breakdown... duno y now laoshu bcoming more n more weak le bah... will easily breakdown liao... haiz.. Now tis laoshu is not as strong as the old one.. the previous one.. The old laoshu.. the previous laoshu used to b veri strong one... Hmmmm.... In the end I keep sms xiao he ma n tok tok to her.. Paiseh leh.. duno who to find liao lar... so sorry... so late liao still tok so much to u... Realli veri thankful to her man... Thanx alot!
Ok lar.. dun tok abt that liao lar... 刚刚跟姐姐谈了一下下。。 老鼠又掉眼泪了。。 一边讲一边流泪。。 真没用! 可是呢。。 说出来以后觉得舒服多了。。 呵呵! 谢谢姐! 早上我也有跟妈妈说。。 老鼠很没用 hor.. Work 1 day den quit liao... haizz.. super jialat.. 妈妈却说做 Sales 的确很难。。 不容易。。 还需要站很长的时间。。 很辛苦就不要咯。。 我鼓起勇气 call M%Industrie 的 boss linda and tell her I wana quit.. coz I find that the job is not suitable for me.. So paiseh sia.. Mmmmm... dun dare to enter that shop liao lar.. haha.. malu to enter la.. duno y..
Aiyoo.. I say dun wana tok abt it le.. I still tok.. haizz... SSsHhhhh... =X 安静! Oppss.. Jay Chou's song song.. haha.. 哎哟! 老鼠 lame lame liao...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to 黄品冠 - 我难过

<< Home