Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Eve of Graduation day

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~

Today's SPECIAL... blogging in 2 versions... wahahahaha.... .... Not always got one wor... so mus treasure... hahahaha.... =P *crazy liao... sot sot alreadi*

【Chinese Version】
一天有要这样的过了。。 好快哦。。 刚才又帮妈妈扫扫地。。 抹抹地。。 哈哈。。 说到抹地就好笑。。 当我要踏进厕所去那水时,突然。。。 老鼠:“啊!! 妈妈!!!” Oopss.. 吓到妈妈。。 老鼠一边“啊!! 妈妈!!!” 。。 一边跑进房间。。 跟妈妈说有 LIZARD!!! ~。。 真的下死我了。。 差那么的一点点老鼠就踩到它了哦。。 OMG!! 天啊!! 妈妈 -__- 妈妈没话说了。。 哈哈! 妈妈说老鼠真的下死她。。 突然间大喊。。 别说是人。。 换做是鬼都会被我下死。。 哇哈哈!! =P Paiseh wor.. 真不好意思哦~ 呵呵!!

Hmmm... 明天。。 明天要来了。。。 其实还有点蛮期待明天的到来的。。 呵呵! 希望明天是一个充满着。。 ermmm... 充满着 HAPPINESS.. FUN.. ENJOYMENT.. LOVE.. 一个很有意义的一天。。 我一点会记住这一天的。。 Hmmm... 老鼠自己也不懂在讲什么。。 明天老鼠在继续写吧。。 明天见哦朋友们!!

【English Version】
One day so fast gonna over... Veri fast wor.. Jus now me help mama sweep sweep floor... mop mop floor... haha.. tok abt mop floor.. so paiseh.. When Im abt to step into the toilet to get water to mop floor.. Suddenly I shouted:"WAhHHhh.. MAMA~!!!!" Oopsss... Mama shock how come I shout.. I quickly zoom into the bedroom when I shout... Told Mama got LIZARD~ Wahh.. realli scary sia... Almost gonna step on it man... Oh my! Mama -__- Mama got nth to say... haha... She say tat I realli scared her sia... Suddenly shout soo loudly.. Dun say is human ahh... If ghost surely kena mi scare to death again... wahahaha... =P Paiseh worr..

Hmmm... Tml.. Tml is coming soon... Actuali quite looking forward for tml ... hehe.. Hope that tml will b full of.. ermm... full of HAPPINESS.. FUN.. ENJOYMENT.. LOVE.. Make it a veri memorable day.. I will definitly remember tis day... Hmmm... I aso duno wad Im saying alreadi man.. Shall continue blogging again tml.. Frens.. c u all tml!!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm