Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sianz..

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~

天啊! 我吃了很多粽粽哦! 哈哈哈! 惨了! 不可以吃了啦。。 再吃下去我想我就要变成。。。 猪猪了! oink oink~ (^(oo)^) *sobx sobx* 等一下真的没人要啊。。 哈哈!! =P 啦啦啦!!

今天已经是 Sunday 了。。 朋友们还不 reply 我 regarding our CNPS outing.. haihh.. Im still waiting for their reply man.. How long more should I wait? Its tis week liao wor... Come'on frens.. let me know if u r able to meet up... I think most probably should b on Friday 10th June liao lar... I have sent sms to 26 ppl... N onli 7 or 8 reply me nia... Haizz.. If still got no reply frm u guyzz... Shall I call u guyzz n ask instead? Think that will b faster n better... easier aso rite? Hmmm... 不懂啦。。 Organise something is soo damn difficult... Next time I dun wana b the one organising liao lar... =\ So frens... Do reply me asap man... Im still waiting wor...

Jus now surf ard my Frenster.. See see some of my frens pic pic... Hmmm... some old frens still look the same.. some have change alot... bcome more n more shuai... more n more pretty liao... hehe.. 好羡慕哦。。 看见好多朋友都已经双手 clap 在一起了。。 我呢?? Hmmm... 还是孤零零地一个人。。 哈哈! *Say till like wad sia.. haha~!* 我需要先把我的手伸出去吗? 伸出外面等人来 clap。。 哈哈! 如果没人来 clap。。 我不是会 paiseh 咯~ Hmmm... o.O? *think~ think~* Last nite 又有朋友问我。。 dunno say till wad... den he ask me... msn got so many 朋友。。 nv jus 从那里面选一个啊。。 哈哈! 天啊! 为什么这么问我嘛。。 当然没有啦。。 哪里可以这样乱乱选的嘛。。 Den 不懂说什么。。 我就说到。。 我也想把手伸出去等人来 clap。。 哈哈! 只是还没找到或 aim 到那个要来 clap 的人罢了。。 哈哈! 啦啦啦!!

Duno wad Im saying liao... LaLaLa~! Bleahz!! Hmmmm.... izit hor.. frens.. ehh.. i mean.. ermm.. chatting on msn.. izit like.. last time got lots of lots of things to chat... den slowly slowly bcome nothing to chat liao?? Will tis happen to u n ur frens? Hmm.. *think*

Sometimes think tis happens to mi often wor.. Im not gd at chatting.. communicating.. consolling.. I think I onli know how to irritate ppl.. nag at ppl nia bah... haha.. =X Dunoo lehz.. sometimes feel that frens n I like... ermm.. like we got lesser n lesser things to chat liao... sometimes even feel like got nothing to chat at all.. Dunno how to start another conversation.. Dunno wad to chat aso... Boring~! How to make the chat more lively? Hahahaha... Hmmm..... tok too much le.. haha.. think too much aso bah..

Well.. at home got nothing to do mah... so think think here think think there loh... hahaha... wad to do... 闷死了!!! 我要出门去!!!

Let mi think think wad to type now.. haha... Story?? Compo?? haha~ Hmmm... Let mi think think... o.O??
朋友朋友的故事。。 她两天没跟他讲话了。。 有点想他哦。。 对吗? 现在这个时间他也应该到了吧。。 这次得要等到星期五她才能跟他聊聊天了。。 Nvm 啦。。 星期五很快就来了。。 不要太想他哦~ 不要想太多。。 哈哈! 想太多会有白头发的。。 呵呵! 下次再试试约约他出门哦。。 啦啦啦! =.=

还记得她和他是在哪里见过面的吗? 相信她是绝对不会忘记的。。 As for 他会不会都记得就不懂啦。。 Hmmm。。 第一次(期待&害羞): 一个星期六下午,放工后。。 家楼下。。 嗨! 讲讲话一下。。 再见! 第二次(开心&感动): 一个晚上,拿 CDs,给巧克力,讲讲话。。 晚了,回家! 再见! 第三次(开心): 一天傍晚,放工后。。 坐坐讲讲话,给巧克力。。 回家! 再见! 第四次(害羞&紧张): 一个星期六傍晚,在地铁站。。 嗨! 给礼物后就再见! 第五次(高兴&失落): 一个星期四下午,放工后去卡啦OK。。 走了! 谢谢! 再见! 第六次(??): 等着第六次的到来。。

朋友朋友! 加油哦!! 一定会有第六次。。 第七次。。 第八次。。 等等。。 等等的。。 v(^^)v
Story to b continued 。。。 Wana know more?? Let mi interview more 。。 Stay tuned 。。 哈哈哈哈!!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to 黄义达 - 一秒的安慰