makan @ Thai Express b4 ns
*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~
Went Bishan Thai Express for lunch with Cailing, Kaipei, Parlin, John, Lulu, Jack n Jonathan... Wahh... 好好吃哦~ 哈哈! Sit inside eat.. chit chat for quite some time... hehe... Well.. sort of farewell for the guys.. Coz they gonna b MAN le.. hahaha... Goin NS soon liao le... Tml Jack goin ns, Fri Jonathan goin.. Den July is John.. Hmm.. mus take care wor... Dun smoke smoke too much ah... 对身体不好哦! 喝多多水! 加油哦!
After makan.. Me, Kaipei, Parlin, Jack, Jonathan n Danny went for movie 'The Hitchhikers'... Actuali 我不太想去看戏的。。 Well... 我的小河马求我陪陪她。。 Den 我想想。。好吧~ 看就看咯。。 呵呵! 小河马, 你看小老鼠好好 hor。。 呵呵!! 陪陪你哦~ 哈哈哈!! 。啦啦啦!! But。。 可惜的是。。 那部戏好象没那么好看 leh。。 看不懂在做什么。。 哈哈! 只是说有一些部分蛮好笑的啦。。 呵! But still think its abit waste watching it loh... heng ah.. not weekends go watch arh.. if not heart more pain sia... wahahaha!!! Dunno lar... Or mayb I dun like it nia loh.. haha.. Others may like tat show bah... HMmm... heard that there is a book on that ah.. duno lar.. haha.. Mi no no read story book de.. hahaha... :P
On my way back.. I went Harbour Front 的 Sakae Sushi.. Heehee~ bought some sushi back for Mama n Dua Kim mummum... hehe... Yummy~!! hoho~ =.=
1st time I do when I reach hm is.... hahaha... on my benben(laptop) loh... hahahah.... login... quickly get online... sign in msn... hehe.. lalala~
Ermmm... ytd I sent an email to Cosmoprof.. Find out more abt the courses available... Hmmm... the courses there r indeed veri ex sia... omg! The one I asked for... Professional Make-up Artistry Diploma... oh my~ guess how much... Faint man~ haha... $3200 wor.. haihh... guess I buang aside tis le... No $$ for it lar... c the price nia I alreadi scare le... haha... So ex.. C liao aso scare to attend the course le.. haha.. Dun wan le lar... everything all dun wan lar... sianz.... duno lar.. Even if its mama's fren tat make-up learning... I think I aso wana reconsider 1st...
Hmm.. falling in love... getting into relationship... haihh... so many prbs aso hor... My fren today got prb prb.. haiz.. duno how to help to console la... I console ppl aso duno how to... 我真的好 lousy 哦!! 不懂该怎样安慰 leh.. haihh.. But... jus hope u two 没事啦! Mus b happy wor... hehehe... thou I cant help much in consolling etc.. BUT.. Do feel free to come n share share ur prb with me... I can b ur listener... I can b a gd listener... hehe... Dun worry... I will know wad to do de.. hehehe.. =) Dunno lar.. seems like falling in relationship aso bu rong yi... got alot of prob here n there... but its common bah rite? Hmm.. o.O??
Jus now again I mass send... haha.. Send to my primary sch frens again... haha.. jus set it on 10th June 1pm loh.. hehe.. Hmm.. so paiseh sia.. @ 1st send.. forget to state when.. haha.. straight away say meet wad time @ where nia.. haha.. blur me.. hehe~ After tat gotto send one more time.. haha.. heng arh.. using missy's sms.. haha.. if not tis month I sure gotto pay alot for my sms liao... hehe.. Got free de sms 不用白不用嘛。。 对不对? hehe... lalala~!! Anyway.. veri happy.. glad that I rece' more den the other time I sent.. haha.. Tis time round I get more ppl to go... hehe.. @ last.. haha.. Cant wait for Friday to come liao man.. hehe.. Tml still gotto call another 2 frens.. coz I dun haf their hp number.. onli can call their hse to ask ask them... nvm lar.. try call call n ask c if they r interested anot loh...
As for the rest of the ppl who nv reply my sms... Hmmm... I will just gotto say.... Im sorri lo.. We jus go without U liao loh... coz u no no reply me.. I duno whether r u coming not.. So too bad loh.. Jus gotto c next time lah... Next time if happen to have a gathering again.. Den hope all can turn up loh.. thou is not a veri happening... veri grand... veri wonderful outing.. Jus hope tat everyone can join in the fun.. soo long nv get to meet up each other liao... think the longest is... ermmm.... almost 9yrs rite?? Ever since we primary 6.. year 1996.. haha.. till now.. year 2005 liao... OMG! 1996 graduate frm CNPS.. byebye sch... byebye frens.. den... 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 n now 2005... omgomg~!! hahaha... sooo long sia... miss u all man... Friday faster come~ hahahaha....
xiao lao shu siao liao lar... hahaha~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Jolin - Suan Tian (sweet sour)
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~
Went Bishan Thai Express for lunch with Cailing, Kaipei, Parlin, John, Lulu, Jack n Jonathan... Wahh... 好好吃哦~ 哈哈! Sit inside eat.. chit chat for quite some time... hehe... Well.. sort of farewell for the guys.. Coz they gonna b MAN le.. hahaha... Goin NS soon liao le... Tml Jack goin ns, Fri Jonathan goin.. Den July is John.. Hmm.. mus take care wor... Dun smoke smoke too much ah... 对身体不好哦! 喝多多水! 加油哦!
After makan.. Me, Kaipei, Parlin, Jack, Jonathan n Danny went for movie 'The Hitchhikers'... Actuali 我不太想去看戏的。。 Well... 我的小河马求我陪陪她。。 Den 我想想。。好吧~ 看就看咯。。 呵呵! 小河马, 你看小老鼠好好 hor。。 呵呵!! 陪陪你哦~ 哈哈哈!! 。啦啦啦!! But。。 可惜的是。。 那部戏好象没那么好看 leh。。 看不懂在做什么。。 哈哈! 只是说有一些部分蛮好笑的啦。。 呵! But still think its abit waste watching it loh... heng ah.. not weekends go watch arh.. if not heart more pain sia... wahahaha!!! Dunno lar... Or mayb I dun like it nia loh.. haha.. Others may like tat show bah... HMmm... heard that there is a book on that ah.. duno lar.. haha.. Mi no no read story book de.. hahaha... :P
On my way back.. I went Harbour Front 的 Sakae Sushi.. Heehee~ bought some sushi back for Mama n Dua Kim mummum... hehe... Yummy~!! hoho~ =.=
1st time I do when I reach hm is.... hahaha... on my benben(laptop) loh... hahahah.... login... quickly get online... sign in msn... hehe.. lalala~
Ermmm... ytd I sent an email to Cosmoprof.. Find out more abt the courses available... Hmmm... the courses there r indeed veri ex sia... omg! The one I asked for... Professional Make-up Artistry Diploma... oh my~ guess how much... Faint man~ haha... $3200 wor.. haihh... guess I buang aside tis le... No $$ for it lar... c the price nia I alreadi scare le... haha... So ex.. C liao aso scare to attend the course le.. haha.. Dun wan le lar... everything all dun wan lar... sianz.... duno lar.. Even if its mama's fren tat make-up learning... I think I aso wana reconsider 1st...
Hmm.. falling in love... getting into relationship... haihh... so many prbs aso hor... My fren today got prb prb.. haiz.. duno how to help to console la... I console ppl aso duno how to... 我真的好 lousy 哦!! 不懂该怎样安慰 leh.. haihh.. But... jus hope u two 没事啦! Mus b happy wor... hehehe... thou I cant help much in consolling etc.. BUT.. Do feel free to come n share share ur prb with me... I can b ur listener... I can b a gd listener... hehe... Dun worry... I will know wad to do de.. hehehe.. =) Dunno lar.. seems like falling in relationship aso bu rong yi... got alot of prob here n there... but its common bah rite? Hmm.. o.O??
Jus now again I mass send... haha.. Send to my primary sch frens again... haha.. jus set it on 10th June 1pm loh.. hehe.. Hmm.. so paiseh sia.. @ 1st send.. forget to state when.. haha.. straight away say meet wad time @ where nia.. haha.. blur me.. hehe~ After tat gotto send one more time.. haha.. heng arh.. using missy's sms.. haha.. if not tis month I sure gotto pay alot for my sms liao... hehe.. Got free de sms 不用白不用嘛。。 对不对? hehe... lalala~!! Anyway.. veri happy.. glad that I rece' more den the other time I sent.. haha.. Tis time round I get more ppl to go... hehe.. @ last.. haha.. Cant wait for Friday to come liao man.. hehe.. Tml still gotto call another 2 frens.. coz I dun haf their hp number.. onli can call their hse to ask ask them... nvm lar.. try call call n ask c if they r interested anot loh...
As for the rest of the ppl who nv reply my sms... Hmmm... I will just gotto say.... Im sorri lo.. We jus go without U liao loh... coz u no no reply me.. I duno whether r u coming not.. So too bad loh.. Jus gotto c next time lah... Next time if happen to have a gathering again.. Den hope all can turn up loh.. thou is not a veri happening... veri grand... veri wonderful outing.. Jus hope tat everyone can join in the fun.. soo long nv get to meet up each other liao... think the longest is... ermmm.... almost 9yrs rite?? Ever since we primary 6.. year 1996.. haha.. till now.. year 2005 liao... OMG! 1996 graduate frm CNPS.. byebye sch... byebye frens.. den... 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 n now 2005... omgomg~!! hahaha... sooo long sia... miss u all man... Friday faster come~ hahahaha....
xiao lao shu siao liao lar... hahaha~
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Jolin - Suan Tian (sweet sour)

<< Home