Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fire!!! Fire @ 62

*For those who cant read wad I typed, u can click on 'View' --> 'Encoding' --> select 'Unicode (UTF-8)'
*麻烦一点而已啦* 呵呵~

着火了!! 着火了!! 快跑!! Jus now 4pm++ suddenly 62 着火.. 天啊!! Wonder wad happen sia.. Curious.. haha.. laoshu kpo.. Heard frm Aunt.. she called n say 62 got fire... 11th floor 着火了! Lucky is not 外公的楼上啊。。 Aunt saw smoke smoke coming out frm 62 的 11th floor kitchen... xia si ren... Quick went to the kitchen n look... Wahh.. see smoke smoke coming out.. so many ppl downstairs looking aso...

Me chatting with 小河马。。 den I told her abt it... she ask me got 跑去看一看吗。。 got take pic pic mah.. 哈哈! I took my hp rush to the kitchen... neck long long... hand long long... stretch out of my kitchen window n try to take some pic... hahaha... Aft tat load it into benben den show 小河马 see see...

Hmmm... jus now tried to call call... call where leh... call up 4 places... omg~ my 1st time.. haha... Well.. call up tis Sales job... They wana employ ppl to work work @ Parkway's 'By ICE'.. kinda far lar.. Hmm.. if wan gotto go down interview tml.. C how lar.. mayb nope bah.. too far.. Next, I call up tis Boutique Sales @ Orchard area.. She ask me to send her an email.. send my resume n a color photo.. After a short tot.. I jus sent.. Its selling watch one.. Hmm.. c if she got reply my email not loh... Gd Luck to me.. Den.. I call up the Telok Blangah Childcare one... They say I no no experience + no no qualification on tat.. So they dun wan... Sad case.. nvm... I tried the last one... Also sales @ orchard.. Tis time round is Heeren.. He ask me if I can work either frm 11am - 8pm or 4pm - 9.30pm... Stupig me lar... haiz.. he ask me if Im free in the evening today.. I go n say nop.. Stupig!! Haihh... *No mood to go out lar.. abit lazy aso..* Toot laoshu!! But 还好, he ask me call call him again tml to c if the vacancy is taken.. if not den he will arrange an interview for me tml bah.. Hmmm... should I call him again tml? o.O?? Mayb jus try loh... since 2 down liao... leaving tis Heeren de n the Watch de... Jia you bah lao shu~!

Ytd acc my xiao he ma to RELC Building.. haha.. lucky its easy to find man... hehe... Me went to search for the exact location n write it down... Den met xiao he ma @ 2pm @ Orchard.. 2 blur blur de xiao mei mei luan luan zou.. haha.. search for the correct bus stop to take bus bus... Easy to find lar.. hehe... Upon getting up the bus.. We start to count stops.. haha... alight at the bus stop near Chlsea Condo.. I scare scare got one more stop.. I quickly check with the bus stop no. haha.. yeah!! Got the correct one... walk walk walk... xiao he ma saw on the left got a sign stating way to RELC Building.. Yeah.. walk thru the narrow pathway... There we r... RELC!! haha... Wahh... it seems grand arh... Went up to the 3rd floor.. settle everything there... Finally submitted le! Now xiao he ma got to wait wait for abt 3 wks for reply... Hmm.. All the best man~!

Out we go.. haha.. 发生几件好好笑的事。。 Not realli veri funny bah... Jus funny lar.. haha... duno how to 形容。。 哈哈! My blur blur 的小河马。。 哈哈! Blur till duno wad to say her sia... wahahaha... 老鼠我不懂要笑还是要气好。。 哈哈哈哈!! Buay Tahan~ hahaha... 太可爱了吧。。 呵呵!

我有一位朋友。。 他说今天在 Camp 里有个比赛。。 ‘Army Idol’。。 他已经在 Top 8 liao wor... 好厉害哦~ 在 40 个人里面被选中 Top 8。。 Steady lar.. 今天将会从 Top 8 里选出 Top 5。。 Gd Luck o~ hee.. 赢了要请客哦~ 哈哈!! =Pp jk! 听他说他将会唱李圣杰的痴心绝对。。 Wahhh... 好好听的一首歌哦。。 啦啦啦!! So cute arh.. Camp aso got ‘Army Idol’... 呵呵!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm