23rd June - Initial D
2 days ago... Jay, Edison, Jordan n Shawn... wahh... (haha.. call them by their names.. as if like calling my frens liek tat sia... haha..) Well... they came SG~ They went Orchard Lido for the Shou Ying Hui o~ wahhh.... cool... Sure lotsa ppl there waiting for their arrival one... hehe... Me no no go squeeze squeeze with them.. haha... stay hm.. look at Ch8 10pm news.. got jay jay... hehe...
Today 'Initial D' starts~ Wahhh.... c the cinema all kena fully booked sia... omg~ hot hot hot~! hahaha... hot show sia... hahaha... Well... of coz lar... got that 4 shuai ge.... omg~ cool sia... Wana go watch aso difficult... haha.. Mus watch mus watch~! hahahaha....
Waiting for our fren, elmo to book out... hee... finally~ he is booking out tml nite... yeah... den we all sat can go watch watch liao.... hoho~ But.... duno Sat's tix easy to buy not.. jus now c c the online booking... omg~ quite pack too loh.... Haihh... Duno lar.. hope can get gd seat loh... I dun wish to sit side side one lehz.... I wan center!!! Hee... veri ma fan hor me... haiz... bo bian lar... I haf been waiting for tis show to start for veri long liao le.... no matter wad I aso wana watch it fast.... hehehehe... dun wana wait any longer le... haha... Shall I wait n go together with my tat gang of frens? Hmmm... duno lar... mayb loh... coz my other fren goin with other fren... so cant watch together... Den another fren bz... cant join aso... c how lar... Gotto act fast liao le... if not Sat aso cant get gd seatings le.... haizz... I wan center de view... I wana watch Initial D~ hehehehe...
Wahh.. kor temp temp mi again liao lar... haha... Now I realli tot of getting a mp3 player liao lar... Hmm... thinkin which shall I get... Zen Micro? or Ipod Mini? Hmm... ex lehz... not working still... haiz... How mah... So many nice songs lar... haihh...
Hmm... Now GSS still on... soo many discounts sia... haha... walk pass tis perlini silver... Omg~ Hao mei oo~ C liao I aso feel like buying sia... haha.. so nice... some of the necklaces r nice 2.. bracelet aso... Wahhh.... hehe... Feel like goin out shopping shopping again man... Wana buy tops... bottoms... shoes... bagss... hahaha... alot alot of things wana buy... wahahaha... But.. no $$ lar... no work no $$... hehe... Jus can touch n feel.. see see onli.. hahaha... Save $$ 1st den tok bah...
Initial D~ Here I commmmmmeeeeeee.................... wahahahaha....
Today bought 'i' Magazine... send in a sms to c I still got luck mah... haha... C if I can win tix tix again not... hehehe... Luck come... come to meee..... I need all my luck~ hehehe.... Hope can win win tix to watch Energy Concert... hehe.. C I heng heng mah... hehe~! Hope so~ =)
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Today 'Initial D' starts~ Wahhh.... c the cinema all kena fully booked sia... omg~ hot hot hot~! hahaha... hot show sia... hahaha... Well... of coz lar... got that 4 shuai ge.... omg~ cool sia... Wana go watch aso difficult... haha.. Mus watch mus watch~! hahahaha....
Waiting for our fren, elmo to book out... hee... finally~ he is booking out tml nite... yeah... den we all sat can go watch watch liao.... hoho~ But.... duno Sat's tix easy to buy not.. jus now c c the online booking... omg~ quite pack too loh.... Haihh... Duno lar.. hope can get gd seat loh... I dun wish to sit side side one lehz.... I wan center!!! Hee... veri ma fan hor me... haiz... bo bian lar... I haf been waiting for tis show to start for veri long liao le.... no matter wad I aso wana watch it fast.... hehehehe... dun wana wait any longer le... haha... Shall I wait n go together with my tat gang of frens? Hmmm... duno lar... mayb loh... coz my other fren goin with other fren... so cant watch together... Den another fren bz... cant join aso... c how lar... Gotto act fast liao le... if not Sat aso cant get gd seatings le.... haizz... I wan center de view... I wana watch Initial D~ hehehehe...
Wahh.. kor temp temp mi again liao lar... haha... Now I realli tot of getting a mp3 player liao lar... Hmm... thinkin which shall I get... Zen Micro? or Ipod Mini? Hmm... ex lehz... not working still... haiz... How mah... So many nice songs lar... haihh...
Hmm... Now GSS still on... soo many discounts sia... haha... walk pass tis perlini silver... Omg~ Hao mei oo~ C liao I aso feel like buying sia... haha.. so nice... some of the necklaces r nice 2.. bracelet aso... Wahhh.... hehe... Feel like goin out shopping shopping again man... Wana buy tops... bottoms... shoes... bagss... hahaha... alot alot of things wana buy... wahahaha... But.. no $$ lar... no work no $$... hehe... Jus can touch n feel.. see see onli.. hahaha... Save $$ 1st den tok bah...
Initial D~ Here I commmmmmeeeeeee.................... wahahahaha....
Today bought 'i' Magazine... send in a sms to c I still got luck mah... haha... C if I can win tix tix again not... hehehe... Luck come... come to meee..... I need all my luck~ hehehe.... Hope can win win tix to watch Energy Concert... hehe.. C I heng heng mah... hehe~! Hope so~ =)
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home