Monday, May 16, 2005

yi tian yi tian de guo....

Omg~ I have been slacking at hm for how many days liao... perhaps should say for how many weeks alreadi... Hmmm... how man... Wad should I do?? Upon hearing my fren managed to get into SIM.. I feel happy for her... Meanwhile I aso feel sad.. coz Im thinking in my heart... Den how abt me?? Shall I aso go n study?? But... Wana study wad mah.. Haiz... Zhen de gao bu dong~

Now think got abit of.... hmmmm... feel like I should go study aso leh... Other den study.. I realli got no idea wad I should do liao... Work?? I know.. I wana work... But as wad?? I dun quite like office work lehz... Haiz... Too bad me not rich... If not I sure go n open a shop... Do own business... Mmmm.... If not wad else can I choose to do mah... Jus find a guy n get marry meh... Hahaha... Hmm.. No No~ Bu ke neng.. Some more I still haben make full use of my life yet... so wunt wana jus go find someone n marry jus liek tat de... No way~~

LaLaLa~~ Zhe me ban cai hao neh? o.O?? Every day like tat stay at hm aso cannot lar... Wana go out aso duno wana go where... Who to go out with... Hmmm... if got bf jiu hao hor.. wahahaha.. at least got accompany.. hahaha.. Jus jokin lar~ Aiyoh.. Hmmm... Those guy de frens aso trying to njoy themselves till the max b4 goin to NS... So guys.. dun forget the gers wor... hehe... Let's meet meet n have some fun b4 u all go NS lar... some of u goin in tis June liao le... All mus jia you wor... 2.5yrs veri fast guo de lar.. soo.. should b mei wen ti de rite?? :>

Lu zen me zou zi ji xuan... Hmm.. true enough loh... I know.. we gotto decide on ourself... But... Haiz... Y... Y no longer like last time liao.... Frm kindergarden to primary to secondary to poly/jc... All tis is some how planned hao hao de rite... Its so called a mus to go thru... But... Aft poly... Y no more road liao... gotto decide myself le.... Aiyah... duno wad toking lao shu aso lar... dun bother abt her lar... Haix..

Peng you men... You kong ji de zao lao shu chu men oo~ Hmmm... Let me rest for few more months bah... perhaps another 1 or 2?? Can mah?? O.o?? Ermmm... I'll try to think n see wad I actuali wan bah...

Anyway... Tml is my class shuai ge's Bday... Happy 20th Birthday to U wor Shuai ge~ hehe~ 1 yr older liao le... Hmm.. Best wishes to ya... May all ur wishes come true oo~ Jia you!!

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm